Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PSP Mid Atlantic Open 2nd-4th May 2014

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Sometimes the cleverest way to play is not the most interesting/exciting way to play.
Agreed and I don't fault them for playing that way. Indeed, my team has been told we like to slow play a lot so I don't disagree with the style of play. It's just that Dynasty in particular, were incredibly boring to watch. I much preferred the way Aftershock and Impact were playing, a mix of slow and controlled play with small aggressive bursts.

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
They were so close to taking it to 1on1s... Fair play to 187, they did pretty good! I've got a friend at MAO right now and he's sitting next to Greg Siewers who upon seeing Infamous lose, exclaimed "my day just got made" haha

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Wow. Vicious beat AC 3-2 as well. So the two teams I expected to stay in Champs, get knocked down. I'm really not very good at this whole predictions thing :(

Reactions: Bolter

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
Wow. Vicious beat AC 3-2 as well. So the two teams I expected to stay in Champs, get knocked down. I'm really not very good at this whole predictions thing :(
Yeah crazy for sure.

Thomas Taylor though, what a waste of a spot on Heat. Seen him play two points, get shot early in one, leave the start get early in another drawing a penalty. The guy isn't cut out for top flight paintball anymore.

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Yeah crazy for sure.

Thomas Taylor though, what a waste of a spot on Heat. Seen him play two points, get shot early in one, leave the start get early in another drawing a penalty. The guy isn't cut out for top flight paintball anymore.
I feel like he has individual moments of paintball greatness still but that's mostly down to his individual skill. I just don't think he's able to play the x-ball style anymore. He seemed alright at 7man, but I think he's passed it a bit now.

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
I feel like he has individual moments of paintball greatness still but that's mostly down to his individual skill. I just don't think he's able to play the x-ball style anymore. He seemed alright at 7man, but I think he's passed it a bit now.
I hate him, I've no idea where my passionate hate for him come from, but I've just come to realise he's over-rated and it annoys me. He's a result of the highlight reels before we got spoiled with paintball access. He makes as many stupid moves as he can, eventually one pays off and then all of a sudden he's a superstar.

Dynasty 6 - 1 Damage, poor show from damage all weekend imo, they managed to get through, not by playing better than people, but simply not playing worse. Just didn't cut it this weekend for them, especially not against Dynasty who have really seemed to nailed this field. My money would be on them to win this event.

Really hoping Aftershock go through though, just for ****s and giggles