Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PSP West Coast Open 08-10 Aug 2014

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
work is so quiet right now so i could probably have actually watched a lot of games over the weekend. If i'm right in saying that when you purchase the webcast you purchase it for that device and since i move computer every day i couldnt actually buy it. innternet is pretty shoddy as well so wouldn't even be worth watching :(

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Wow dynasty lose again! That's incredible. For a team that didn't lose one prelim match through the first three events. To losing the straight games at the west coast open. Incredible.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Holy #%*. Dynasty drops their 4th game too. To 187! Something is terribly wrong with them.
Fire Rusty and his entire family.

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
@Liam92 when you purchase it, you get a "tinypass" account which you can log in to from whatever computer. It also lasts 30 days so you can go back and watch the previous games.

I'm about 500th in the fantasy however half my team is on damage so if they have a good event, I could break the top 100 :) great to see AC doing so well and I'm personally kinda glad to see Dynasty taken down a notch by going 0-4.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I used to practice every week against the dynasty guys. Back when sk and Johnny were on the team. Weirdly they're all really nice guys. Even Ollie.
Rusty though. I used to play against him and his brother and cousins. Arrogant f#€>\•s.

Reactions: frobinson

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Anybody catch Colt Robert's remark about the champs/challenger format being flawed? Glad to see a pro player finally man up and say it on the webcast!

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
@frobinson might very well go back and watch these later in the week then!

What was Colt's reason for it being flawed? i appreciate that the relegation system can put good teams at risk of missing out but when you only have 5 events per year, it would otherwise be easy for one good result to save a team from relegation for an entire season.
I think its a better test of making sure teams perform consistently because if they let it slip they'll suffer the consequences, and stops people being complacent and using the old 'it was just a bad tournament' excuse when they've came off the back of big results.