Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

PSP West Coast Open 08-10 Aug 2014

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
haha yeah. If you get the chance, make sure and watch the Heat vs Dynasty relegation game, it's really good. As is the Infamous vs Revo game. Everything I wanted to happen (Shock and Infamous bump back up) has gone wrong so far today so I'm reckoning Tampa is going to get pumped just so karma can total ruin my day (and my fantasy team).
who's damage got?
I saw there was a russian semi final? AC and RL both through then? that surprises me! AC have been under performing all year, and I thought RL was as good as dead tbh

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
who's damage got?
I saw there was a russian semi final? AC and RL both through then? that surprises me! AC have been under performing all year, and I thought RL was as good as dead tbh
RL played really well yesterday, but it nearly came down to point difference as to who got into Sunday and who risked relegation (another reason the current format is rubbish). Yeah, it's RL vs AC and Damage vs Impact. The Damage game is about to start. Impact looked okay yesterday but I guess everybody has high expectations for them. Damage looked really good and AC looked like they finally figured out how to play as a team

Dave284

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2008
RL played really well yesterday, but it nearly came down to point difference as to who got into Sunday and who risked relegation (another reason the current format is rubbish). Yeah, it's RL vs AC and Damage vs Impact. The Damage game is about to start. Impact looked okay yesterday but I guess everybody has high expectations for them. Damage looked really good and AC looked like they finally figured out how to play as a team
I got my fingers crossed for Damage, like that team. Must of been close, cus there's that two place margin for error, top 4 go through, bottom 4 risk relegation 5th and 6th just chill

Reactions: frobinson

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
Impact went up 3-1 in a fast point then Damage came back and with a super fast point, chad shot the first guy then Brian Smith ran through and shot the other 4! 1 point lead now to Impact. Here's hoping

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Ryan Greenspan put a status on FB saying the Refs were Biased n that's what sent them down.
Ah, that's from page 1 of "The Big Book of Paintball Excuses".

Right underneath that is "The paint was crap" followed by "The sun was in my eyes".

Reactions: frobinson