Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Puget layout

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014

So I have my own thoughts on how this field will play. Love to hear others. :)

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Also how the hell do you get into the snake on this field. Back center has an open lane to the tall cake snake side, that same lane hits snake corner, bumping out is going to be tough. Back guys need to be able to know when cake and back center are looking inside to get the snake bump.

Or...if you can get quick and low, you can overslide the tall cake, use the temple as a block out and go into the snake super early and just need to crawl up 10 feet or so using the temple and mini m for cover.

ShelleyHicky

Shelley Farmer
Oct 22, 2003
London
Also how the hell do you get into the snake on this field. Back center has an open lane to the tall cake snake side, that same lane hits snake corner, bumping out is going to be tough. Back guys need to be able to know when cake and back center are looking inside to get the snake bump.

Or...if you can get quick and low, you can overslide the tall cake, use the temple as a block out and go into the snake super early and just need to crawl up 10 feet or so using the temple and mini m for cover.
To be clever you must shoot the player Laning that run. I'm walking IT Sunday to figure that one out myself ;)

Reactions: Spikerz

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Yea that's going to be tough, we may put 2 guns up on the snake side because it's just so low and open, also may try and get tricky and get guys into the 40 medusa off the break and completely lock down the D side.