Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pulse Battery Harness?

Big J

Dec 22, 2007
Does anyone know where I can get hold of the 9V battery harness for the Pulse? And is there any major plus or downsides to it? Im looking for a bit more torque......don't ask!

Cheers

James

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Buy a Bone pack.

I got one of these and used it on my halo and now my pulse. Last tourney I forget it and used a set of aaa in a day.

Or

You can make up the harness yourself, I assume its the same one for the halo. I went to maplins and bought 3 9v connectors and soldered them together and it worked. Although I must say that when I used it, my halo used 2 9v over 1.5 tournies.

Bone pack, best investment I made !!

:D:D

Big J

Dec 22, 2007
Pulse

Yeah I was considering the bone pack actually? No one seems to mention them in conjunction with Pulses for some reason.......but I assume they work fine? What is charge time like for them? And how many rounds (approx) can you get out of 1 charge? Also, where did you get it from?

Cheers

James

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
With the bone, I charge for 4 hours the day before a tourney and it lasts all day with no problems.

According to the paperwork that comes with it, it reckons that you can use a fully charged one for about 12-15 cases of paint (think thats what it said). As i only play once a month, it will still work for the next tourney but I just charge it again anyway. Half the team bought these and none of us have problems during the day, its only the numptys that told us they were a waste of money.

You can get them from fish on here there his company exl paintball. We did buy ours direct from dueydogg in america but this was over a year ago,

:D:D