Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pulse breakage

SwissTony

Pyrotechnic
Jan 1, 2006
Visit site
Surprised they didn't make it of the same material.
I guess the advantage is, if u drop like a stone doing a dive, it wont snap your feedneck of ur marker off, just snap ur hopper neck.

Someone needs to make the necks out of the decent stuff for the slow lazy people like me, who never dive or move more than a few feet a minute.:D

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Is the feedneck made out of different material to the body which seems to be able to knock a nail in?
No - its the same material. In fact in all the demos I did at World Cup I smashed the feed neck into the table to proove how strong it was.

The feedneck being over tightened is the biggest cause due to the way in which it puts a constant pressure onto the neck and if the user keeps cranking it - a fracture point is created.

I always recommend tightening the neck so that the loader can rotate fairly easily but not so loose that it falls off if you turn the loader upside down when it is full of paint.

andyrik

Extreme ioner
No - its the same material. In fact in all the demos I did at World Cup I smashed the feed neck into the table to proove how strong it was.

The feedneck being over tightened is the biggest cause due to the way in which it puts a constant pressure onto the neck and if the user keeps cranking it - a fracture point is created.

I always recommend tightening the neck so that the loader can rotate fairly easily but not so loose that it falls off if you turn the loader upside down when it is full of paint.
Has the material been improved since?
I've heared rumors that the black hoppers are stronger than the smoke hoppers, this true?
Would making the feedneck out of a different material work? or am i missing something?
Just a few thoughts :D
AnDy

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Has the material been improved since?
I've heared rumors that the black hoppers are stronger than the smoke hoppers, this true?
Would making the feedneck out of a different material work? or am i missing something?
Just a few thoughts :D
AnDy
Black is slightly stronger because the mixture content of the material but that doesn't mean you can over tighten the feedneck!

Making the feedneck out of something different would cause a week pint around their join.

zipatronic

I Want That One
Oct 4, 2006
Derby
One of our team had a black shelled pulse that snapped its feedneck sunday.
Its hardly been used at all.

Isnt there a new gen shell out??