Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pulse loader Battery life / feedback ??

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
It'd be pretty pointless installing the rip drive on a pulse- the drive cone on a pulse doesn't have a pre- load spring it's mounted directly onto the shaft, so winding the rip on a pulse would give you individual shots instead of a pre loaded stack in the case of a halo/reloader. Granted this would allow you to shoot something when you might have been unable to shoot anything.

Seems like a daft way to void the warranty though, just make sure the batteries are fresh and you won't have this problem.

As for battery life i believe if you check the initial threads on the pulse you'll find all the details regarding battery life and the flexibility with using 9v's

Paontball Mad

Bourmouth Riptide!!-!!-!!
Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
now for my poor little comment

i have a rip drive and i dont know how to use it i think its broken could you tell me how to use it so i can find out what is wrong with it?

ill probably get a pulse anyway :p

robof9

awkward
Feb 20, 2005
East Coast
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
i have modified a halo rip drive shaft to work on the pulse, and for a rip wheel i am using a gear from inside a halo, that i had spare.

to use a halo ripdrive u need to file a bit flat to allow the gear to sit lower on the shaft, u also need to open up the hole on the drive cone, and tbh it is so close to the bottom of the pulse, ie touching, a new one would need to be fabricated with a 1cm or so longer shaft.