Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pulse loader shells

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Anyone know anything about getting replacement shells for pulse loaders when the feednecks break.

I've heard that DXS was offering free replacements because the original shells design was weak.

red dragon

red dragon
Mar 18, 2008
uk
pulse

i had the same problem as you i ended up buying a spare shell, pheonix and lips provide pulse spares but i'm sure there is someone on here that mite help??

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Contact either spike on here or go direct to manic paintball.

They were quick to sort mine when it broke.

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Cheers guys, One feedneck has snapped off completely and the other has cracked. Running on borrowed time.

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
Just wondered if you got this resolved?

I have the same problem, pretty much as new pulse used twice in the UKM when i placed it ontop of my ego it snapped clean off under its own weight, it wasnt tight or anything and i hadnt even closed the clamp on the feedneck, seems a hell of alot of money to pay for 2 days play considering i bought the RF chip to go with it! I have emailed manic via the online feedback section on their site hopefully this will get it resolved but just wondered what you had done and if you got any results?

Andygoth

Phantoms are still cool
Apr 14, 2008
Stafford
Just to let you know my progress.

I emailed Manic about the faulty shells and they asked where and when we got them and for my address so hopefully they might send us some new ones.

It seems the original pulse shells did have a materials or design problem which is why they upgraded the shells on later ones and why you can get replacements. Two out of the three of ours had the feednecks snap off and one is cracking. All at exactly the same place.

I remember when it first came out they showed a pulse shell being used to knock nails into wood.
Very impressive.

Just goes to show there are many different types of material strengths and forces.

It takes a great deal of engineering knowhow even to make something simple and plastic.