Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pulse Loader

Pu$her

Nov 14, 2006
Aerodynamic properties

Having left LIPS this afternoon having strapped the pulse Hooper to the roof of the car then traveling down the A1 south bound at an average speed of 70mph I calculated that the Hooper has a drag factor of 000.001 psps thus slowing me by 0.00.01mph adding well who cares.

now that i have done this i will work out how that will effect the aerodynamic of the player carrying a marker with this hopper filled this paint, now as you all know that paintballs are not the same weight so this may take some time.

Gibble gibble Lar Lar Lar off to me shed. :D :D :) :eek:
Should the player also be covered in vaseline to reduce drag?
If so, I know someone in the uk who would surely put up a fight to be the first contestant..:cool:

jcressey

Demolition Squad
Nov 6, 2005
East Sussex - Brighton
Review@ Pulse DMX

I was lucky enough to Play a few games with the Pulse last sunday , it was one from the first batch in the country, i got a lovely Demo too from Spike - PROCAPS. he was smashing it on the bench and D7s, stamping on it and all sorts. NOT A MARK... its easy to pull apart and you can clean the inside of the pulse so easily , you would believe it ...

Then you got the 40+ balls per second on the field.

I walked on the field, started fireing, and didnt even think it was on , it dont spin around like the other hoppers it dont make a sound, it just wedges the balls in there waiting for it to be fired then it moves slightly to do the same again.

I know im defently getting one and i reckon will take off like mad within the next few months , personally , for anyone that wants to upgrade there hopper, Add it to your christmas list :)

jcressey

Demolition Squad
Nov 6, 2005
East Sussex - Brighton
Sorry spike i didnt make that clear.

I ment Manic paintball have got loads of PULSE HOPPERS in now.

and then underneath i added the price or the RF chips

Sorry for the confusion matey :D

ps:Hope you doing alright mate and did you get my email?