Pulse Loader

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Jeez getting the powertrain out is a tad hard :mad:
It's not supposed to fall out LOL.

There are two easy methods of taking out the drive mechanism...

1. Open the lid. Stick you fingers into the drive cone and whilst holding both the side lugs in pull you fingers trigger fasion towards you. (that's how I did it in the video on Warpig).

2. Good method if you have no paint inside and unit is off gun. Hold the loader by the two lugs on the side and whilst holding them in, slap the lip with the palm of your hand. You don't have to do it too hard but you will soon get the knack. The tray will pull out 20mm or so and then you can just pull it out.

SpAnKy1000

For hire....
Jun 9, 2005
Lincoln

1. Open the lid. Stick you fingers into the drive cone and whilst holding both the side lugs in pull you fingers trigger fasion towards you. (that's how I did it in the video on Warpig).

2. Good method if you have no paint inside and unit is off gun. Hold the loader by the two lugs on the side and whilst holding them in, slap the lip with the palm of your hand. You don't have to do it too hard but you will soon get the knack. The tray will pull out 20mm or so and then you can just pull it out.
Loving it man!! Going to be the best loader around.... By far! ;)

Spank's N.K #69

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk

Method 2 - Are you dreaming :D if you can do that yours is well worn in
Method 1 - Worked eventually but with the strength reputation of this hopper was scared to break my fingers .

Be practicing method 1 repeatedly

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
Method 2 - Are you dreaming :D if you can do that yours is well worn in
Method 1 - Worked eventually but with the strength reputation of this hopper was scared to break my fingers .

Be practicing method 1 repeatedly
LOL - watch those fingers.

Seriously both methods work well but you do need to practice. Took me a while to get used to option 1. Just before the video was shot I practiced it and I was having problems but it worked just right for the vid. You will notice though how strong the feed cone is too.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
LOL - watch those fingers.

Seriously both methods work well but you do need to practice. Took me a while to get used to option 1. Just before the video was shot I practiced it and I was having problems but it worked just right for the vid. You will notice though how strong the feed cone is too.

*Can't wait to egt his*