Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

pulse opinions please

Brad_Marsh

Entity 2010
Aug 26, 2009
Poole
I used to be a V'locity person all the way, and refused on many occasions to get a rotor... The v'locity was light, 25bps on marker feed rate, but the ROTOR just blew me away... its got such a low profile as well as having everything a baller needs, I havnt changed the batteries since I bought it. 4 training sessions 3 tournaments later... :) ROTOR FTW

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
I agree, that the Rotor is the way to go, But in answer to the original question the Pulse is a excellent loader.

I have 2 still and only changed over to the rotor recently, the Pulse IMO was better than the halo and the reloader, was so easy to clean and was very simpy to use.

If this is what you want then get one, you can get a decent one of £35.00 ish (my 2 are fore sale, let me know if interested) for this budget they are very good and reliable.

My two penneth !!!!!

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
if your looking for a cheap hopper cant reccomend the invert halo too enough, fast enough to keep up with most legal firing speeds as well as being super simple to use.

Spike

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2001
Essex, England
www.GIMILSIM.com
I agree, that the Rotor is the way to go, But in answer to the original question the Pulse is a excellent loader.

I have 2 still and only changed over to the rotor recently, the Pulse IMO was better than the halo and the reloader, was so easy to clean and was very simpy to use.

If this is what you want then get one, you can get a decent one of £35.00 ish (my 2 are fore sale, let me know if interested) for this budget they are very good and reliable.

My two penneth !!!!!
Yes for sure a true legend in the loader history books. I still have mine here too. I changed to the Rotor as part of my deal with Dye last year and was very impressed with it from the start. The simplicity of cleaning it is even easier than the Pulse. But yes the Pulse reminds me of those good old days and the warpig videos. Good times