Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pulse Speed Feed Help

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Guys,

When playing sup' air I find that I seem to get shot out when reloading, and in an effort to make the process of reloading quicker and easier got a speed feed and fitted it to my pulse.

Trouble is when I try and load the bloody paint won't feed in properly and when it gets to about a third of a pot it just sits there. I have to shake the pot against the hopper to get it all in and seem to lose about a dozen balls, with my markers shaking all over the place and it just aint good.

Tried flexing the arms to soften them up, been trying different techniques to try and get the paint to just drop in, and have found a little improvement but cannot say it is any better than having to open and close the lid.

Can anyone offer any tips, or have I just bought a poop speed feed?

Heres a pic of the one I have.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SPEEDFEED-SPEED-FEED-LOADER-HALO-Reloader-B-Pulse_W0QQitemZ310032644854QQihZ021QQcategoryZ16047QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m122

evoonline

CPPS Referee 4 Life.
Feb 14, 2007
Rugeley, Staffordshire
where do you get shot when reloading?

i cant remember a time when ive been shot when reloading (not saying it hasnt happened, just cant remember it). i usually open my halo/vlocity/torque first then reach for the pot whilst still firing at my target, turn my loader slightly into the bunker so its at an angle then pour the balls. i lose some on the floor but i dont get shot. im sure some more experienced players can tell you how they load with speedfeeds but i prefer not to use them. too much rain :)

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member
Where do i get shot? Well to be honest on the fingers holding my marker normally, or getting mugged when I've taken my eye off the ball so to speak.

I spent a few hours practicing last night at an indoor paintball venue. Seem to be gettng the hang of loading whilst under pressure, but I'll take the tip of tipping the hopper in whilst loading. Seems to make sense.

Speed feeds seem like a marmite product. You either love them or hate them.

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
get one of your team mates to watch you from an opposite bunker to see where you're exposed, and change your loading style to minimise your time loading.

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
When your bored at home, get you speed feed and bend the fingers back and forth to soften the plastic, as for getting shot, well your not on my team so carry on lol....

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
make sure your hoppers empty before refilling it unless your willing to loose some.

if the fingers are getting stuck under the paint try bending them up more, and when your storing your speedfeed keep them over the rim not under it.

Once youve filled it sometimes i find a quick shake forwards will sort it all out, but its not necessary if under pressure.

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
there are many types of speen feed to choose from, have you tried the speed cap from mafia stylz rather than the speed feed (one with the fingers),

just type mafia stylz into youtube and youll see how it works..

tommy

Alex R

Fusion 141
Jul 15, 2006
North Yorkshire
there are many types of speen feed to choose from, have you tried the speed cap from mafia stylz rather than the speed feed (one with the fingers),

just type mafia stylz into youtube and youll see how it works..

tommy
I have one of these, for a tenner you can't go wrong, unless you have a magnetic lidded halo like me:rolleyes: then it's super strong sticky tape time, got it from corrupted, just hope it fit's mi hybrid shells when they arrive:eek:

tommy"the gun"webb

So Manc mafia
Sep 26, 2005
+1 HQ
I have one of these, for a tenner you can't go wrong, unless you have a magnetic lidded halo like me:rolleyes: then it's super strong sticky tape time, got it from corrupted, just hope it fit's mi hybrid shells when they arrive:eek:
they will....!

a suggested electricall tape on the rim of the loader should give a snug fit...!