Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pulse Speed Feed Help

Seany

www.northernquarterpb.com
Mar 19, 2007
Northern Quarter
www.corruptedpb.com
try not too rush :) just take your time and if possible pop behind your bunker for 2 seconds so you can pot up nice and safely :) if needs be hold your pot steady and give it a good few shakes, the 'ghetto' speed feeds are top notch though ;)

rich666

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2007
up north
Guys,

When playing sup' air I find that I seem to get shot out when reloading, and in an effort to make the process of reloading quicker and easier got a speed feed and fitted it to my pulse.

Trouble is when I try and load the bloody paint won't feed in properly and when it gets to about a third of a pot it just sits there. I have to shake the pot against the hopper to get it all in and seem to lose about a dozen balls, with my markers shaking all over the place and it just aint good.

Tried flexing the arms to soften them up, been trying different techniques to try and get the paint to just drop in, and have found a little improvement but cannot say it is any better than having to open and close the lid.

Can anyone offer any tips, or have I just bought a poop speed feed?

Heres a pic of the one I have.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SPEEDFEED-SPEED-FEED-LOADER-HALO-Reloader-B-Pulse_W0QQitemZ310032644854QQihZ021QQcategoryZ16047QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD2VQQcmdZViewItem?_trksid=p1638.m122

i bought the same one and had the same problems with it so i set about it with a pair of side cutters untill it looked like this http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z276/rich666_photos/speedfeed.jpg now it works fine . i just kept cutting a bit more off and trying it untill it worked as it should

rich

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
or just make one cut down the center of the 'o'

Has worked on mine fine, the fingers loosen after a while.

Marcus Geezer

Platinum Member