Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pump Action Markers

Rat

eating brick!
Sep 18, 2005
worcester UK
Question for those with the knowledge.

can any marker be made into a pump action?

if so how easy is it?

thanks.

Canon Fodder

Go to your brother, kill him with your gun.
Oct 28, 2008
Lancaster
Far as I know, no. There are pump conversion kits available for the auto-cocker, auto-cocker trilogy and the automag.

All would have to be imported from the states, bear in mind converted automags go for hunderds of dollars the pump kit for them would cost a fortune I'm guessing.

If you're after a cheap pump I believe the chap selling traccers in the large sale thread still has some left - they are ex-site but generally in good condition and only £15.

Only problem with them is you'd have to get hold of a spring kit to adjust velocity, I've been told an auto-cocker spring kit would work but I've no proof.

Stencil

pew pew
Sep 8, 2006
Yorkshire.
Canon Fodder pretty much summed it up.

However, if you’re planning to go down the DIY route, you can change any marker that has the bolt visible into a "pump". These can be Egos, Timmys, Spyders etc. I've made an Ego one (for ****s and giggles), and it is 100% reversible.

Problem is though, they aren't actually true pump action as the rammer is reset automatically by the solenoid; all your doing when you pump is moving the bolt backwards to load a ball.

If you'd like a pictured tutorial/explanation just lmk.