Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pump gun pictures

SAMUEL.D.RYAN

one.man.band
Mar 17, 2007
Cambridge/Huntingdon
That, looks CLASS! I'v been keen on trying a pump, don't know much about how they work, but they seems alot of fun, and people seem to have really good experiences with these, anyone know where i can find some pump action around the London/Essex area?
There are very few places with regular pumpers at the moment. The only one i've seen recently was at "the bunker" in Devon. Your best bet is probably to get to the three man UK masters tournament on the 16th Nov. Wendy and Olly are sorting a pump division for the day. Hopefully it will rekindle some regular pump events ;)

Pumpmaster

Dec 14, 2008
Redding Ca. (Nor-Cal)
Here is a couple of mine. The first one here is a 1 of 1 G-Max Designs designated Series 6 made personally by Garrett Maxwell (G-Max and designer of the Series 6) for me.

This next one started out as a 25 dollar 2k Autococker. It was completely redone and customized by Garrett Maxwell and the owner of CCM (Bill).
The absolute only thing that is not CCM is the body. Between parts and custom honing and polishing (internal) there is close to 900 bucks into it.