Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pure energy air bottle

Gary Jones

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2012
Northwood, Stoke-On-Trent
hey guys

Got my first air bottle yesurday from my local paintballing shop pure energy 1.1l it did have 3000psi now only 1500psi its leaking from the little hole in the gauge, any of u guys help me pleasee

and also the guy told my gf it was a 3000psi tank , but been reading up and pure energy dont do a 1.1l in 3000psi only 4500psi ? on the gauge only go's upto 4000psi is this right ?

thanks guys

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Just for clarication, pure energy do make 72ci aluminium cylinders for 3000psi which are approx 1.1 litres

Aluminium paintball cylinders are designed for 3000psi fills
Fibre wrapped paintball cylinders are MOSTLY designed for 4500psi, some for 5000psi and the odd one that is actually for 3000psi

Sometimes you find a cylinder that has had a differently rated regulator fitted. This means it can only be used with the lowest common denominator - 3000psi

The regulator pressure gauge can be used as a guide, where yours went up to 4000 psi this meant the dial could go that high, not that the system is meant to take that much. Eg I can only legally drive at up to 70mph, my car will go beyond that and the speedo is also marked faster

Cylinders will have 2 pressure ratings marked on the cylinder in BAR
The lowest is the operating pressure, the highest is a test pressure

Have a read up on the UKPSF HPA1 document
http://www.ukpsf.com/documents/hpa.pdf

Gary Jones

Platinum Member
Apr 29, 2012
Northwood, Stoke-On-Trent
Just for clarication, pure energy do make 72ci aluminium cylinders for 3000psi which are approx 1.1 litres

Aluminium paintball cylinders are designed for 3000psi fills
Fibre wrapped paintball cylinders are MOSTLY designed for 4500psi, some for 5000psi and the odd one that is actually for 3000psi

Sometimes you find a cylinder that has had a differently rated regulator fitted. This means it can only be used with the lowest common denominator - 3000psi

The regulator pressure gauge can be used as a guide, where yours went up to 4000 psi this meant the dial could go that high, not that the system is meant to take that much. Eg I can only legally drive at up to 70mph, my car will go beyond that and the speedo is also marked faster

Cylinders will have 2 pressure ratings marked on the cylinder in BAR
The lowest is the operating pressure, the highest is a test pressure

Have a read up on the UKPSF HPA1 document
http://www.ukpsf.com/documents/hpa.pdf

thanks dude taken it bk the shop :D now looking to buy a new one :D