Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pure Rush Presents 3 Man madness (X-Ball style)

Luap

Shooting the Planet Eclipse Geo 2.1 & Ego 11
Aug 11, 2005
Medway, Kent - England
Divisions ??

Hi,

Because there will be enough teams on Sunday to warrent using both fields I assume that two divisions will be run depending on experiance etc now??

Just a thought........

T

TendringLOEB

Amazing tournament, our first one, we were "the league" and it was absolutely brill. Loved every second of it and we will be there again!!

Great job Warren!
Good Marshalling, congrats!

was great meeting everyone whoo i recognise from these forums, clint, skeet and steve from merv.tv.

Grat format too, me and the team had immense fun so thank you very much.

Cheers skeet for doing my trigger :D, and well played resurrection. And to steve who gave me tips on filmin!

Congratulations to Maidenhead Maulers you played very well, Jags played great, so did the pure rush teams and backlash. Samurai drilled us, so did disciples so well played lads!

So we finished 5th out of 7th, with resurrection and samurai below us, the pure rush teams, kakita dojo and disciples above us. missed qulification to the semis by 1 match against disciples but still a superb day!!! What a learning curve lol

Ive got loads of video i will put up on a server somewhere soon from the day!

Thanks for the league!

Paul

P.s. kakita dojo, youre legends!! tho a bit lairy :D

Buns of steel

Coach & Banker!!!!!!
Jul 22, 2003
sussex.
Visit site
Originally posted by cleetus
thanks to warren
well done refs best reffing i have had in the uk so far well done
thank's

clint

nexus#29
I take it you guys won then:D :p

Pics already up @ merv.tv type- 3ManMadness (Capital M's no spaces) into secret folder box. Check out the Pratt of a Lithuanian that caused massive tailbacks on the M20 north by parking his Artic' across all 3 lanes of the M20, on it's side, hope my warning phone call helped you past the jam.:(

T

TendringLOEB

mate, your fone call saved us from a lot of trouble, and great job on those photos!!!!! thanks for helping me to film and stuff :D

Skeet

Platinum Member
Originally posted by PKNUTZ
good pics from merv.tv :)

well done to the league , and thanks to warren for the great event shame we did so amazingly sh*t :(

and damn you skeet , we will get you next time :p ;)

Now, now...you got us last time...it's only fair!!

We would have done better, but had major gun related dramas for most of the day.
Will be at the 5 man...

Good stuff Warren and co...site is coming along nicely...few more huts would be good.:D

Rachel

loves Kyle's Stub
May 2, 2003
Essex
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
Great Day

Enjoyed this event soooo much. 3 man is so much FUN.

Cheers to Chuck and Justin for letting me play (Jags2).

Keep these going Warren I know I can drag Chuck down there instead of doing DIY!!:D

Rachel

Luap

Shooting the Planet Eclipse Geo 2.1 & Ego 11
Aug 11, 2005
Medway, Kent - England
3 Man

Well done to Warren and all for taking part.

Great tournament and great teams - great to see everybody keeping it friendly.

Who's up for the 5 Man on the 27th - Hope to see you all there.

Well done to the winnners of both groups.