Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pure Rush Presents 5 Man madness (X-Ball Lite style) 27th Nov

jj igotcha

Apr 20, 2005
edge of reason
Visit site
as i understood it the teams were seeded into divisions and then drawn in 2 groups, the top 4 from each div going into the semis. each half of the draw contained ''pros'' or better quality teams, but as far as i know the tigers were the only pro team and 3 of there players were young guns so i dont think things were unfairly stacked against teams or players like me that suck .:)
cheers woz for a good day,
a scoreboard and lights in the staging area might be good for next time.

F3Z

Mar 17, 2003
Bristol, UK
Great marshalling, and only issues we had were gun related and not knowing ramping was aloud until mid way through the day.

Ohh and good work Warren for the car wash service :).

Ion

Killing for NTT
Nov 22, 2003
London
www.andymarch.co.uk
Absolutly brillient day, only problems all day were the never ending gun problems but thats just weather (try to sort that for next time warren;) ). Yes Basic did come second, i'd like to say thanks to deanos allstars and pure rush for what were possibly some of the most exciting games of my season.

edit:
Originally posted by stelfe

just wondering matey, what happened to the "Tropheys (1st-3rd)" ?
The man has a point!

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
trophys will come for the season winners from what Warren told us.

great event Warren......freezing but great event

thanks to deanos for letting me play all day and the tigers pro for the finals games

great games all round from all teams, great marshalling too

all greats from me:D
some one mentioned lights in the staging area...... sure they will come soon mate so give it time:)

stelfe

London Nexus 2 #10
May 5, 2004
gillingham, kent
just pointing out mate, ;) that from the original posting it seems like that there would have been tropheys for 1st - 3rd theres no mention about end of season, which i dont know if teams/ppl knew it was going to be an on going league, as whos too say that all the teams who entered will be turning up for every event, just thinking would have been nice for on the day tropheys.

was quality playing along side you mate :D

deano

HUSH HUSH

Menace2Society
Feb 11, 2005
On The South Coast Baby
fair point mate but what you gotta ask yourself is do you wanna pay a bit more on entry towards trophys or pay less for entry on a good little tournie

im sure you can get some trophies from footie this year;)

good games all day mate:D i really enjoyed it, thanks again

stelfe

London Nexus 2 #10
May 5, 2004
gillingham, kent
footie - of course i will mate :p

ohwell we just gonna have to go back, and wh00p ass again ;)

" i'd like to say thanks to deanos allstars " - thank you too Ion, enjoyed it, made it even better as it was my 1st tournie, and esp, after doing a 1on1 after a restart taking our team to the finals :)