The Home Of European Paintball

PURPLE NT11 STOLEN

ironhide

High tech circuitry is no replacement for guts
May 26, 2012
:mad:

Hi All

Right where do I start.

Sent my NT11 back to Rich @ DYE sent with INTERPARCEL that used HERMES to deliver the marker.
Was sent tracked-Insured all the way but never turned up at DYE.

The driver is lying about where and how he delivered the item this is the proof POD I got

I've now been left with no marker and no claim as Interparcel say they have proof that it was delivered lol

This was my marker

It was 1 of the Scottish warriors RED/BLACK

IF ANYBODY SEES OR KNOWS ANYTHING PLEASE GET IN TOUCH
Thanks Andy

jamesg177

Jan 7, 2009
Dagenham, Essex
how do they say they have proof that it was delivered when it says confirmed by courier in gatwick not a name of whoever signed and it happened in croyden lol?

you think this is bad tho mate im on another forum for mountain biking and some bloke on there had his bikes stolen i think 7 of them in total all well well over £1000 easy when new some maybe double that
http://www.essexhertsmtb.co.uk/mountain-bike-chat/stolen-bikes-please-help-colchester-t3492.html

whats going on in this country :(

Last edited:

ironhide

May 26, 2012
Lol the drivers PDA broke when it was delivered on 25th but there system was updated on 27th at there office in Gatwick

jamesg177

Jan 7, 2009
Dagenham, Essex
if thats the case why have they signed that box is that not forgery then if the person at that address didnt sign it?
they must have paperwork with name and signature on then if his PDA broke i worked for parcelforce for while and when that happened had to use bullet cards and you put details on that maybe you could try requesting that or the "proof" they think they have?
could even turn out that it was delivered and not logged properly as recieved by people at dye?

ironhide

May 26, 2012
Interparcel used HERMES for the delivery and they say they don't get printed names just what I've been given:confused:

ironhide

May 26, 2012
I've spoken to Rich @ DYE and there is only a few that work there and nobody has taken in or done that sign

jamesg177

Jan 7, 2009
Dagenham, Essex
yeah it should be insured plus if no one there took it in and there is no real "proof" you do have a case especially if they closed it down days later then that sig is clearly forged so id say that to them and tell me im going to get the police involved if they dont do something about it

ironhide

May 26, 2012
Tried it and there not bothered as they have said they will only open a claim if I send them an invoice for the marker but I got it 2nd hand so have no invoice!
They have emailed me saying without an invoice they wont open a claim