Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pyro's Fire Sale! Ion parts !

Pyrozo

Banned
Sep 23, 2012
Hiya guys and welcome to my Fire sale!, need funds Asap so prices Are negotiable.

Ive got enought parts to build 2 Upped ions, in total i have £200 Worth of parts.

First up my Proof for Teh Mods.

Sith 15Degree Frame, This is rare is hell, you wont see another one of these on the forum, Looking for £70 for this, (Worth More)

Next up i have a dye hyper 2 regulator, had a leak, but has been taken apart and it doesnt appear to be leaking anymore, but sold as seen - £10

Macroline just £2 for these (All of them)

I have 2 Triggers, A NDZ Ion one (Lighter blue one) And a Shocker trigger (Darker one) - £5 posted each! Shocker one SOLD

2 Ion bolts 1 is a lucky bolt and one is just a normal bolt, Lucky Bolt (white one) - £7.50 normal one £Sold

Thank you for looking
PayPal only and sent as payment owed or you pick up the fees
Prices include postage

Last edited:

Pyrozo

Banned
Sep 23, 2012
Can do 2 complete markers in parts if need be.

Also a bundle price for ALL of this is £135!!

Alex'

Mar 8, 2012
un1tec Autococker Barrel 12" 689 bore - £10 including Barrel back, Will include original packaging.

I'll take please

O.J

TEAM LUCID!!1!ONE!!
Aug 29, 2003
newcastle upon tyne
Looking for a cheap Ion. This is possibly going to be my girlfriends marker so I need it as baby blue as possible ;) (normal Ion reg, body, frame etc). How much would you sell the complete Ion parts like this for?

Pyrozo

Banned
Sep 23, 2012
£65 posted buddy will come with a black heart board and I'll throw in an egg hopper for her too and a barrel ;)

How does that sound.