Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Pyro's Fire Sale! Ion parts !

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
Lol nope, He's still got the parts. I've given him 2 options. Either the full amount back and forget the parts or give me 3/4 back, send the parts special delivery and when i recieve the parts i will give the money back

gary:)

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2009
Oxford!
Thats really bad makes me think my hoses was never sent at least u got my refund! He even said on hear u will get it befor 5pm. You contacted a mod?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
No because it's nothing to do with a mod, pointless bugging them. Hopefully we will sort it out between us

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
We are aware and until this is resloved Pyrozo wont be able to sell anymore items on here.

Garideon, please keep us posted with any developments.

Pyrozo

Banned
Sep 23, 2012
Garideon.

I'm at the dentist with your package, once my appointment is over it will be in the post office next door.

Again sorry for delay, and if you would like that partial refund, I should be able to get that sorted tonight.

foot

Now I originate.............
Jan 6, 2009
Crystal lake
Garideon parts are wrapped up at home and are going to be posted when I get back home. And tracking number PM'd

As for garry, I have posted them, you opened a dispute and I gave a refund.

Please keep off my thread now.
Was posted yesterday, will give tracking number when I get home.

Sorry for confusion.
Garideon.

I'm at the dentist with your package, once my appointment is over it will be in the post office next door.

Again sorry for delay, and if you would like that partial refund, I should be able to get that sorted tonight.
So you have been lying all the time then, you have not posted anything?
Lol nope, He's still got the parts. I've given him 2 options. Either the full amount back and forget the parts or give me 3/4 back, send the parts special delivery and when i recieve the parts i will give the money back
Garideon has made it clear what he wants, do the right thing here, no more lies.

Garideon

Sep 24, 2011
Yes we agreed last night of £45, which means you keep £10 to pay special delivery and when i recieve the parts i will pay you back the £45. Then we are both happy

Pyrozo

Banned
Sep 23, 2012
foot

We have already agreed what is top happen and I'm in the process of getting it posted, but I have had family issues of my own, and I should of prioritised posting your package.

Again, Very sorry. Garideon, I hope you never have a dealing as bad as this one, and I am usualy quick to post.