Planet Eclipse Manic Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Q loader

Discussion in 'Hoppers' started by Rhysjack, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    Possibly both.

Scuba cylinder:
    You don't realy need high capacities of air to play paintball. A tournament game probably lasts 5 minutes, in games such as 'race to x' you have something like 15 minutes of game time to win x number of games (or points) when a game is won the clock stops, you come off the field and another 2 teams go on. So you have the length of their game to get ready for your next game
    So lots of air capacity will in theory minimise refilling

In standard punter or walkons you probably have 15 minute to 30 minute games, an hour max

In scenarios and big games you have games of an hour plus, or all day long
    However you still need to reload paint, get eliminated, have a break

Unless you have an inefficient gun, or weigh yourself down with lots of paint then current normal cylinders provide the air you need

Warp feed:
    If you mean a mag paintball gun, then yes
    A warp feed mag paintball gun is just a mag paintball gun with the feed pointed ready for the warp feed to be mounted below. A QLoader is like a warp feed in this sense
    Both are a force feed system that can feed upwards against gravity

If you mean feeding a warp feed from a QLoader then possibly still yes. But no need for this

A warp feed is a force feed system that requires a normal hopper to feed down into the warp feed, then the warp forces the paint up or wherever into the gun
    It's probably possible to force feed into a warp. To prove a point once I attached a QLoader to a cyclone feed. It worked and fed the cyclone but constantly seized and jammed

2. Everyinchtheanimal Well-Known Member

Everyinchtheanimal
    Message Count:
    I did meant a warp feed bodied automag.
    Next question and this would go more towards magazine fed players and the rulings, do q-loaders count as a magazine, due to the fact that the "pod/mag" gets changed after it emptied. As per a normal mag fed marker?

3. Tom Tom

Tom
    Message Count:
    That's a highly subjective question

Some will say yes, some no
    Others are happy combining limited paint and magfed

It's realy up to the organiser of the game to what they define and allow

4. Everyinchtheanimal Well-Known Member

Everyinchtheanimal
    Message Count:
    I really want try a q-loader set up now. If you fancy shifting one of your set ups let me know I will have one off of you.