The Home Of European Paintball

QLOADER tm

Loki *Uk*

Aug 12, 2003
Bolton. Lancs
Visit site
Originally posted by Skeetmaster
I didnt mean you were talking bollox!!:D

I meant they must be able to do it cheaper than that surely...
Tho i suppose thats about £150 as you say, which isnt too bad...tho you might need to buy or modify your pack to fit them!

I wonder if they could do a fatter one?
Do you know what the pods weigh?
Skeet,

In the FAQ's the say that they could make a bigger pod but that the size would be limiting so they aren't going to. The total weight of the package is stated as 8.8 pouds so I honestly dont know how heavy the pods will be.

Andy

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
Originally posted by Loki *Uk*
Skeet,

In the FAQ's the say that they could make a bigger pod but that the size would be limiting so they aren't going to. The total weight of the package is stated as 8.8 pouds so I honestly dont know how heavy the pods will be.

Andy
Think he means the pod 'packs' so its not as snug, and just right :)

Loki *Uk*

Aug 12, 2003
Bolton. Lancs
Visit site
Originally posted by PaintballBudgie
Respect Loki, you gonna be da man with the gat everyone will want a go on.

No bad price to be a god for a day. ;)
LMAO, cheers mate, but hey I aint no arker tart...

Well ok maybe I am but I just think this thing will be brilliant for front players, especially when they get the double loader sorted so you can have 2 pods (totalling 200 balls) slung beside your air tank and when one runs out you replace it with another, whilst firing from the full one. :D

nice me thinks :D:D:D

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
that postage charge is major outlandish!!!!!!

it usually costs about $15 to post a cocker body kit 2/3 day delivery! someone somewhere is making a killing on the postage!

skeet let me know what they say about a deal on pots etc coz i figured if i got one id want about 10 pots.

do have a plan to get round the postage tho....get it delivered to someone in the states and get them to forward it!