The Home Of European Paintball

QLOADER tm

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by L J
10 pots is $250 mate
the way i read skeets post was he was trying to get them to sell a loader with ten pots....at the mo they only do a loader with 3 or 5

5 aint gonna last me long in a game!

Kizzie

HUSSY
Sep 14, 2003
Hollywood Hills Fla.
Visit site
Originally posted by PaintballBudgie
In my opinion, its a nice alternative to the Warp feed without the weight. Cuts down nicely on your profile.
It all depends on how you mount it. You can still end up with profile issues. Mounted running parallel under your barrel, it will come out first from behind a bunker before your barrel does.
Ok, so vertical loaders make your marker profile taller but Warp Feed & Q Loaders will make it wider.

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by Kizzie
It all depends on how you mount it. You can still end up with profile issues. Mounted running parallel under your barrel, it will come out first from behind a bunker before your barrel does.
Ok, so vertical loaders make your marker profile taller but Warp Feed & Q Loaders will make it wider.
true but ....even tho ive not seen a q-loader in the flesh yet ive designed myself a mount to put it where i would like it mounted. along side my bottle sat at the 10 oclock position if you look at it from the end of the bottle...just a case of getting hold of one and haveing a look at it then setting to work making the mount.
looking at the pics on the web site should all work well....im also going to include a dovetail in my mount so my air system will attach to it rather than have a separate mount

Loki *Uk*

Aug 12, 2003
Bolton. Lancs
Visit site
Mounting!!! oh errr

Jahlad,

Apparently they are working on a mounting system which will place it exactly where yiu want, also you can 'apparently' double mount so you have to 'pots' above each other next to your air bottle an dreload as you go.

They havent released this yet but have seen pictures on their website previously.

Andy

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
Methinks with pods costing $25 each, that people will have to be much more carefull with leaving their pots around...

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Mounting!!! oh errr

Originally posted by Loki *Uk*
Jahlad,

Apparently they are working on a mounting system which will place it exactly where yiu want, also you can 'apparently' double mount so you have to 'pots' above each other next to your air bottle an dreload as you go.

They havent released this yet but have seen pictures on their website previously.

Andy
ive come up with another rather nifty mounting idea for it as well, but it would only work on a turtle cocker, using a mount that slips over the end of the bottom tube of a half cocker you could mount the q-loader next to the body of the marker

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by TOOLE
Methinks with pods costing $25 each, that people will have to be much more carefull with leaving their pots around...

well i usually manage to break at least one pot a tourny from just throwing them in a game (the lids snap off) hopefully this wont happen thought as they dont have lids. but i wont be getting one because i dont need to feed at 100bps, my trusty z board is fine:)

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
I'll be side car fitting mine next to my bottle......... if my E-blade comes back turtled in time. If not then it's gonna be strapped under the Timmy.
The double pot one would be illegal in UK tourney Jizz....... only one feeder on a marker and that's a double feed...... twin motors and twin collar. Shame :(

Loki *Uk*

Aug 12, 2003
Bolton. Lancs
Visit site
Originally posted by JoseDominguez
I'll be side car fitting mine next to my bottle......... if my E-blade comes back turtled in time. If not then it's gonna be strapped under the Timmy.
The double pot one would be illegal in UK tourney Jizz....... only one feeder on a marker and that's a double feed...... twin motors and twin collar. Shame :(
We will have to practice speed changing :D