Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Quality paint

westy880

BZ Zulu's
Dec 7, 2008
Northallerton, north yorkshire
that stuff is really bad. someone at the masters was using some terrible paint in div 5, dont know what team it was tho. was a solid blue colour with a bright yellow fill and we tried breaking some between our thumb and index finger and it was solid, even stamped some into the ground and it didnt break. i think even some of the refs were saying how hard it was.

Snowwolf

Rebellion
Oct 30, 2008
Northants
that stuff is really bad. someone at the masters was using some terrible paint in div 5, dont know what team it was tho. was a solid blue colour with a bright yellow fill and we tried breaking some between our thumb and index finger and it was solid, even stamped some into the ground and it didnt break. i think even some of the refs were saying how hard it was.
Ink'd?

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
Some of the pbreview.com comments are class...

Quote:

"I realize that these are from walmart(or mine were). Ive had bout 5 cases, and all have been dimpled or 1 broken, and once I was missing a bag. thesethings have the hardness of rocks and th flight charastics of a blind bird. The fill is like water and it'll stain cothes and since it's kinda oily, it is a pain to get offa masks. The only reason I've bought this many cases is they are 30 bucks a case, but with better paint coming out for cheaper, i wont bother with these again"

"I would rather use water balloons on the field instead of these paintballs. How do expect these paintballs to break on people when they bounce off of trees. Plus they sit on the walmart shelves for so long that they are older than most of their associates. They were ordered in the 1950s and have sat there since, till some noob comes by an decide to try them"

"These are the most terrible balls I have ever used in my life. I think you would have a better chance of getting a marble to break. To find out the fill color, I had to poke it with a screwdriver. They fly like an ostrich, and when they do break, they're about as oily as a Kentucky Fried Chicken bucket. These balls suck."

Whats more, this is the Manufacturer Description...

Quote:

"All new Monster Balls™ paintballs for 2005. Monster Balls™ paintballs feature a bright blue shell with yellow fill. Monster Ball™ paintball shells are formulated using the same process as Afterburner™ and Wild Streak™, so they deliver the same standard of performance with regard to accuracy and reduced breakage in the marker."

Which could mean there's 2 other brands of ball out there with the same issues? I'm sure sites will ban them stateside once word gets out, and hopefully 'Monster Ball' won't make it over to this side of the pond?