Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Question about Flatline barrel

Paintballfreak

Sep 23, 2001
Toledo Ohio
Visit site
DO NOT GET ONE!

I highly do not reccomend the flatline. If your gonna get a 100$ + barrel...get a boomstick. I have a flatline and a boomstick and all the flatline is is a 100$ + paintball blender. It is highly innacurate and so slow the balls dont break on the opposing team. If you chop a ball (which will happen often) every single other ball you shoot will chop and it just becomes a sloppy mess. I wish i would have never got a flatline. Waste of money. Well theres my 2 cents. Hope my opinion helps you.

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
thanks

Thanks for the info. I was pretty reved up about the flatline until I started reading reviews on it. It just seems like a really cool device. With back spin an all. Well, thanks again. :)

Paintballfreak

Sep 23, 2001
Toledo Ohio
Visit site
No problem

No problem. Glad to be of help. But before you go and decide. Look it up and other barrel choices and get more than just my opinion. Others may like the flatline. I definatly do not.

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
What causes the breaks?

What do you think causes the breaks in the flatline? I mean, acording to all of the descriptions I have read it said: "balls never break" I know that some descriptions are really crappy and are not worth reading, but why would they put "never" in it? There was a person that I played with that had a flatline, and he did really well with it. Thanks again.

Paintballfreak

Sep 23, 2001
Toledo Ohio
Visit site
Co2

The flatline actually uses less co2 because of the lower velocity. But lower velocity means less balls will break on your target. If you have the velocity up to high it will put too much backspin on the ball and it will curve up intead of straight. The speed i used that made it go level (not straight..yhe thing was innacurate as hell) was 240. Yes that is low but its what works... The barrel still sucks in my opinion.