Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Question about Flatline barrel

MidgetFista

Nov 12, 2001
Cheshire, UK
homepages.manx.net
on this note... my mate brought his gun to the site today with a nice new Flatline barrel..... hes never broke so much paint, and disapointted with the lack of addition range...

the only kool thing about the F/L is that it makes the marker look more gun like (errrrr an't that what we as paintball players are trying to get rid of?)

just my 2p

Manning26

I spend a lot of time at my local sponsors shop helping out, so I get a lot of opinions on everyone's kit, and the word on the Flatline isn't great. This is the first I've heard about it shredding paint, but I have heard much about it's poor accuracy. They say it does increase your distance, but if your gun's tilted to the side a bit, it'll curve whichever way it's leaning, because of the spin. Brian, I agree with the other gents, spend your cash on a quality barrel. I recommend a B.O.A. barrel, unfortunuately, they're kinda' hard to come by, but, obviously, you can't lose with a DYE. Happy shopping.:)

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
i must agree again......

I totally agree. I would like to shoot the flatline barrel a couple of times just to see what it would be like. And rest it at that.

I just purchased a Smart Parts Stainless barrel. I read a lot of reviews on it at pbreview.com. The barrel received a 9.7 as of yesterday! Which is really good. According to the seller, from whom I bought the barrel from, it will fit on a model or custom 98. I bought the barrel off of eBay for $37. Many paintball stores that I visited online, said the barrels were going for $79-100. So I am really happy with my purchase. I hope it works out well for me. :)

Brianguard16

Nov 11, 2001
Indiana, USA
Visit site
I have had over 20 transactions, and every one of them has been perfect. I would suggest buying something inexpensive that would be in your interest. Incase you were to buy from a person that scams people, you would not be out of the money. I have had to work my way up. Trust is definatly an issue on eBay. I agree with you. And when you decide to bid on a item, look at the sellers feedback. That way you can look at his past transactions and see if he or she is truthful.