Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Question for any iPhone Win 10 techheads in the hood ....

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Many thanks for the info guys - I'll end up transferring the files over but you'd tend to think the two powerhouses of the technological world we live in would have figured out how to work with each other instead of trying to make things awkward for the other .... Pretty childish really :/

Thanks anyways peeps .....

Reactions: Tom

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
Many thanks for the info guys - I'll end up transferring the files over but you'd tend to think the two powerhouses of the technological world we live in would have figured out how to work with each other instead of trying to make things awkward for the other .... Pretty childish really :/

Thanks anyways peeps .....
You'd have thought ..... But why would anyone ever want non apple products?

They told us in the 80s that Apple would save us from 1984 when realy they were just working their way to apples own Big Brother state

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I cannot bring myself to believe that ad was played in 84 - surely, that's an error?

Either that or my brain has turned to mush.
Please, someone confirm that's a mistake.
And the text has changed because it said something like the ad was played at the 84 Superbowl.
Someone's playing around ...

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I'm going to guess "It's Been Emotional - the Vinnie Jones autobiography"

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Well, I'm down the pub with the Mrs and friends and I'm sorta pis$ed .....

As to what I wish to transfer ?
It will sound terribly pretentious but I'll have to run that gauntlet - I am giving a talk on Quantum Mechanics next month to my father's business club members, Probus, it's a bit like the Masons but not ....
And so, the files are of an audio-book on Quantum Mechanics, and hopefully I'll be able to give the talk without looking like an absolute dick-head ....

PS Sh!te, I just re-read this message and it looks horribly pretentious but I'm too sozzled to care .....

Reactions: H, Spikerz and Tom