Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Question Time

benno101

. Yeah
Apr 7, 2008
London
dude go marry katie will you....get over it i get paid more than you...and in no way do your skills anywhere come near to performing a sexual action on my skills...ooo i'm a front man, i'm small and nimble and can get into the snake...who is the back player shouting to ya and guarding those lanes so you don't get owned...me
Ok the references to paintball, ok soo true, and much respect for covering my ass and shooting the bad guys off the break.

However bringing one of the Katie's into this, thats not cool...(btw which katie, simmons or herbert?)

The money, you know full well my pay is higher, and i have to work harder, u should of seen the queues we get its mental.

I dont even need to comment on my skills :D

But back to PB... we should all go play. :)

anonononon

May 10, 2008
i have myself a pmr with UL frame, on/off asa, 14" UL barrel, clamping feedneck...beats a mini hands down anyday :D

benno101

. Yeah
Apr 7, 2008
London

do all people from essex look like that????

;)
Fortunatley not lmao.

Plaease tell me the second image is photoshoped.:eek:

And just for McEvoys benefit, my Mini is sexy as. it doesnt need all these extra upgrades, it already performs.

p.b.Jake

Platinum Member
May 27, 2008
Rofl this is hilarious...and please god let those images be photoshopped:eek:...i'm actually ridiculously scared of those strange people :p

Oh and you two sound like a married couple btw

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
ha ha mcevoys PMR will always be beter thn ur mini.....mainly because i use to own it haha...and also the mini sucks compared to the PMR

benno101

. Yeah
Apr 7, 2008
London
ha ha mcevoys PMR will always be beter thn ur mini.....mainly because i use to own it haha...and also the mini sucks compared to the PMR
How come you got a new gun then?
The mini's just awsome.

Oh and you two sound like a married couple btw
Hell no , but blatently when hes next online, he'l say im married to one of the Katie's.

Back on topic, i play at Mayhem but we train at D7's both really good sites, altough the ground on one of the D7's fields is awful. But thts my only moan. :)

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
cause my team were upgrading our guns to planet eclipse as theirs a chance tht well get sponsered next season by them. and also i found an ego06 was more reliable thn a PMR lol

p.b.Jake

Platinum Member
May 27, 2008
oh ok cool....last time I went mayhem was agess ago...like when I was year 7...sheesh...looks good now, cos when I went it was a bit tacky...yeah I have really got to check the D7 fields out.
I should probably form a team too. :)

all in good time though....