Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Question to front players

Glorykid

The One and Only
Jul 9, 2002
MK
i think front guys should carry five and run out with an empty hopper if u aint shooting on the break,

ChairChimp

It's a chimp and a chair!
Nov 5, 2002
Sheffield
I like

the idea of running a half hoperload from the start to stagger the fill times. After the first fill of course they are gonna be staggered to hell and back anyway 'cos of varying fire rates.

Sneaky, I like sneaky.

Chimp

TNG

Alright, check this out. Shoot as much paint as you can, don't worry about hiding so much, try to fight with the other team as much as possible. Why do you think teams like dynasty and strange sweetspot in a non x-ball game (7-10man) with like 80% of their guys? Because with enough firepower to hold the other team's players that are upfront and hiding(not shooting) they can filter out to their spots. Point is , don't limit yourself and try to fight the other team as MUCH as you can :D

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
I learned it in Colorado. I keep about 1/3 to 1/2 hopper in before game on.

Sliding into bunkers it is easy to break balls in your hopper. Since fronts with long run outs aren't usually responsible for laning on the break, but are busy taking up real estate, it they can dive without making jelly in their hopper. You ever clean out a Halo during a game?

The reason I do it is that it means I am not reloading at the same time as my back players. When you all come out blazing, there is often a moment 20 seconds in when everyone goes quiet for a few seconds. This is when you lose your posts on the opposition. When I am on a different schedule from the rest of my team, I am shooting when they are not and vice-versa.

I agree with the idea of fighting the other team all you can and on a lot of fields, it makes sense to have a majority of your players shooting lanes. But on other fields, it's best to get control of the 50 NOW.

Pinky_81

Team Wikings
Mar 19, 2002
Denmark
I believe front guys have to shoot as much as possible all the time - unless they have a sneak-assignment...
This helps the entire team so the back guys don't have to keep all opposition down... And generally makes it harder for the opposition to work and easier for the team!!

;)

jeff

Banned
Jul 10, 2001
Surrey. England.
Visit site
As much as you can carry!!!

6/7 pots and a loader for me.

If you can carry it and it doesn't affect your game then why not take it?

I will probably empty a loader on the break for starters!!!

When your playing top Am and Pro teams you all have to be able to chuck paint around and often front players will find themselves filling in for a back player.

Of course, there is no point in taking more paint than your marker can shoot with respects to air.:D