Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Question??

hitman84

Feb 19, 2002
Canada
Visit site
I recently discovered paintball, and I was wondering what marker would be the best to start out with??

A friend told me to start out with a pump instead of a semi but i'm not sure.

Any help????:confused:

jeevusmaximus

Jan 12, 2002
Semi

If you go for a semi or a pump, go for a second hand one. If its a semi you go for, I would suggest something like a Spyder or maybe a Pirahna. You can check out most if not all of the markers on the market at:

http://www.pbreview.com

There are pics and ratings for each marker as well as reviews from real people!

Hope that helps

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
yeah spyders

yeah spyders are good my friend got a spyder sport for like $135 brand new ummmm altho it sorta freezes in thw winter my 32 derees rebel extreme hasnt froze yet altho it cost like $199.99 + tax....... hmmmm some times cheap isnt exactally bad... maby if u tryed to order off the inter net it seems like a deal cause its like $50 less than in stors but then thers shiping and handiling...... but usually its no more than like $20 so u save like $30 but then again it might not exatally be what u wanted or the waiting factor... so some times paying more at a store isnt bad either:)

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
um yeah

uh yeah hes on Co2 but so am i.......... he has a 9oz bottle mine is 16oz ummm but then again maby it was colder that day then when me and my other friends were playing on others lol:)

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
I would have to say
Play ball
for $200 you can play much more paintball by just renting the kit
then when you know that your dedicated you can look at something better such as an autococker.
Play some more and then come join us all on the field

SYTRAXZ

Sytraxz Graphics inc.
Feb 18, 2002
New York
or......

eh or you could try like $20 pump guns and get yor friends to buy them then get some paint and masks and play in the backyard and if then u like it then spend 200 on a gun or somthing... thats what i did:)