Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Question: ---

le-pig

the brotherhood
May 16, 2002
isle of man
Visit site
yes you can,you will need to get a account set up at boc,for wich you will need to be over 18.the bottle is rented per year by direct debit+plus a acount set up charge,then your gas fill,this will cost about £90+
then you will need a fill station(i may be selling 1),and a set of decent scales
it isn't going to be cheap,but it can be done(ive done it)
you deffinitaly need to know what your doing though;)

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Apalling, isn't it...

Originally posted by b0ned0me
Seriously though, you'll struggle to get a scuba tank filled with air if you don't have a diving qualification
You're having a laugh aren't you?

I don't dive, never have, never will I've got 3 dive tanks at home and I've been to 4 different dive shops to have them filled over the last 6 years or so and I've never had once to show I've got a 'diving qualification' to get them filled.

As long as the cylinder is in date and in good condition they will fill it.

In fact a local dive center, (well local to Phillip in Ellesmere Port), asked me if I was diving and when I said "no" asked me if I was an air rifle shooter, 'cause they use dive tanks to pre-charge some of the rifles.

Trust me...you don't need to be a diver to get air tanks filled, don't know where you got that one from.

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Cube is 100% correct, the dive shop never asks for any qualifications. And i get asked about the air rifle everytime i go in there. The guy is cool and will build you a fill ig if you need one. :)

Oh, Cube...remember when we were trying to arrange campaign and you said to get a train to warrington, i've just found out there is a train that goes directly to warington from E.Port train station

:eek:

Cube

May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Philip
Oh, Cube...remember when we were trying to arrange campaign and you said to get a train to warrington, i've just found out there is a train that goes directly to warington from E.Port train station

:eek:
Seem to remember mentioning that, I'd travelled on it!

Cube

May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Philip
I remember you saying go to chester, then from chester to warrington! ;)

Maybe next time eh mate ;)
Isn't the alternative Ellesmere Port To Frodsham, and change to the Chester to Warrington Train?

That's what it used to be, but the chances of missing the connection at Frodsham were always pretty high.

Damn this thread is now officially too sad for words!

smartecosse

Dec 29, 2001
land of the picts
Visit site
Originally posted by le-pig
yes you can,you will need to get a account set up at boc,for wich you will need to be over 18.the bottle is rented per year by direct debit+plus a acount set up charge,then your gas fill,this will cost about £90+
then you will need a fill station(i may be selling 1),and a set of decent scales
it isn't going to be cheap,but it can be done(ive done it)
you deffinitaly need to know what your doing though;)
go to air products then cos they are 3-5 a month depending on size of cylinder.

Mario

Pigeon amongst the cats
Sep 25, 2002
Location, Location.
f**king hell you all got it sweet. My local diving centre says you have to have proof your a diver to fill their tanks and also to hire them. IT's a bitch.

Sean there is a BOC place near nechells in birmingham. However i think that if you only want one you have to collect it yourself as the one's you see on the trucks are all connectted together and last about 3 months being filled from 3times a week. GUessitmate there. These things are heavy as hell and are hard to carry.

Sean Diamond

Extreme Rage Man !!!
Apr 9, 2002
Birmingham
Mario don't you play for a team? I know you live near me, so what team is it. Cos i wouldn't know what teams are in the area and how to get involved in them. BTW i'm probably getting my marker this weekend, woohoo! :D