Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Questionable Behaviour?

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Hi! I need a favour, please.

In the early hours of this morning I was accused - via text - of being part of a predatory ring of older players that targets new players and pretends to "help" them, with my main aim being getting into their pants.

It's news to me that such a ring exists, TBH.

So, if you are a player that I've given a gun or any gear to - or a Mod who knows my history of giving stuff away - could you please post up below and confirm whether or not I have given you something for free, then tried to get into your pants?

Thank you.

@Dusty @Cook$, I'd be obliged for your input, please.

Last edited:

SidSidgwick

Aug 31, 2020
As a ‘old face of p8ntballer’ (account Sid Sidgwick with more than 3k posts)

I have known Jonathan Arya for many years, played alongside him and dealt with him numerous times.

In the paintball world you not find a more polite, helpful and honest individual. He has a love for the sport and goes aboard and beyond to grow the sport and make it more accessible to people. He has never made any inappropriate actions towards other players, encouraged other players in an unsanitary ways or engaged in any intimidation or sexually inappropriate behaviour towards other players.

I can present many years of detail of his outstanding behaviour, conduct and attitude and any comments otherwise are false and are being used in an attempt to damage his quite outstanding contribution to the paintball world.

Jonathan continues to be a bastion of the sport and will be for many years to come.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Apologies for the absence of late, however I don't think anyone of sound mind could rightly or accurately accuse Jonathan of being anything other than a stalwart of the game.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Thanks for your support, @Dusty @Bolter !

The same allegations were made against some other players, and the matter was referred to the Police. It's the only way to deal with people like that.