Planet Eclipse Warped Sports Manic Paintball Just Paintball G.I Milsim Tipmann BZ Paintball DYE Paintball

Questions about the communication

Discussion in 'Tactics and Technique' started by Marin, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Kevin Winter Well-Known Member

Kevin Winter
    Message Count:

This is some raw footage from the M500 exhibition games; no commentary, so you can hear the CONSTANT calling and comms and see how it allows the team to play as a unit.

Marin and Spikerz like this.
  2. Marin Member

Marin
    Message Count:
    Thanks guys for your help. I've watched carefully the videos and I notice something that raises questions in my mind. The Russian part of Houston Heat uses macro communication (if I may call it so). Every time before the breakout they yell on which side of the field there are more players. They also say there is nobody if one side is empty. Do some of you use communication codes to give quick information about empty (or filled) zones on the field? I think it is useful because one word can replace many others and it can be helpful to the front players mainly. What do you think?

3. STONESOLDIER Planet Eclipse

STONESOLDIER
    Message Count:
    We normally say 3left or 3 right which ever way they go

If we shoot out a side and the widest guy for that side is the back centre we shout Blown so ''left side blown'' ''right side blown''

Marin and Kevin Winter like this.
  4. Niall Burgess Member

Niall Burgess
    Message Count:
    Communication is probably the best thing to do in a game then you know what every team member is doing, even if nothing is happening (which doesn't happen often) tell your team what your thinking of doing or what there going to do etc. Also a loud marker like the etek 4 will not help in hearing your team as that marker is like a .50 cal machine gun haha.

5. Shepherd:03 London Legion

Shepherd:03
    Message Count:
    I definitely agree about the Etek4! I used it in back centre for 6 months and my team could barely hear me - on the plus side they knew I was still alive without looking! :)