Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Questions about the communication

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008

This is some raw footage from the M500 exhibition games; no commentary, so you can hear the CONSTANT calling and comms and see how it allows the team to play as a unit.

Reactions: Marin and Spikerz

Marin

Jun 6, 2014
Thanks guys for your help. I've watched carefully the videos and I notice something that raises questions in my mind. The Russian part of Houston Heat uses macro communication (if I may call it so). Every time before the breakout they yell on which side of the field there are more players. They also say there is nobody if one side is empty. Do some of you use communication codes to give quick information about empty (or filled) zones on the field? I think it is useful because one word can replace many others and it can be helpful to the front players mainly. What do you think?

Niall Burgess

Feb 21, 2014
Communication is probably the best thing to do in a game then you know what every team member is doing, even if nothing is happening (which doesn't happen often) tell your team what your thinking of doing or what there going to do etc. Also a loud marker like the etek 4 will not help in hearing your team as that marker is like a .50 cal machine gun haha.