Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Quick question need an answer to please

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
I offered a seller full asking price on an item that they accept and send me there payment deals, before payment can be made they accept another offer over the asking price. can they do this? or is just a case of seller being a git(sorry narked off at seller at this point).

would appreciate a mods take on this.

john251282

Platinum Member
Oct 4, 2005
Bristol
www.google.co.uk
Rule 10 ) "* The first person to offer the ASKING price MAY get the goods even if there are offers already tabled but not accepted, (it remains the sellers right to decide what offer to take)."

Based on this rule it would suggest that the seller can accept any offer at any time before payment is taken. A little unsporting if they accepted 2 offers and just took payment from who had the highest bid.

I would guess you have been unlucky, maybe offer higher than other bidder if you think the item is worth it. But a mod may think otherwise.

P.S. I think you are meant to put a link up to the thread it happened in

TrikkyD

Jokers
Jan 7, 2010
Nottingham
Rule 10 ) "* The first person to offer the ASKING price MAY get the goods even if there are offers already tabled but not accepted, (it remains the sellers right to decide what offer to take)."

Based on this rule it would suggest that the seller can accept any offer at any time before payment is taken. A little unsporting if they accepted 2 offers and just took payment from who had the highest bid.

I would guess you have been unlucky, maybe offer higher than other bidder if you think the item is worth it. But a mod may think otherwise.

P.S. I think you are meant to put a link up to the thread it happened in
just wantin to know the score before i did and the higher amount was £1 and other guy made payment straight away sucks but just glad it his quitting sale so won't have to deal with again.