Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Quiting Paintball Sale - Black/Gold i4, JTs, HK, Empire, Critical P, Dye, Rotor, G Air

ShaunChin

The OCD Collector
Sep 23, 2010
London, Edgware
Everything sold. Thread can now be closed. Cheers!

Attachments

Last edited:

uk gaz

PLATINUM MEMBER, IN THE REAR WITH THE GEAR
Mar 15, 2007
Southampton
The other rotor without the leopard accents, the one on the right in the pic of two, will have the money back guarantee as don't know a seed chip from a macaine tbh.
Please pm details you didn't give them a rating so if the leopard is the better of the two will live with that(y)just want best rotor for my buck.

lavenm

A few to keep me going for the time being
Jun 29, 2002
Thurrock
Hi I will take the 68 bottle and the Myth reg assuming it is in good working order

ShaunChin

The OCD Collector
Sep 23, 2010
London, Edgware
Rubbish - both have SEED chips in them. I'll try to find the original but I can't guarantee i'll find it. The rotor without the WC/black rotor is gone btw so only one rotor left. Trust me the chips have not failed me and i'm extremely picky with my gear. I always want the best of the best. You can look up the details of the SEED chips online. If you're not satisfied with them I can offer money back guarantee on them. You just have to post em back to me and i'll refund you you're cash. That's how confident I am in them.

Smudgerebt - http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss27/ShaunChint/IMG_3021.jpg
Here you go buddy. Roughly 46cm x 20cm

Last edited:

FPSJoshwaa

The Other Guy
Dec 5, 2010
Wiltshire
I'll take the white black camo rotor with pink accents please buddy! Pm me your details. The seed kits are ace, I had one a long time ago sooo good

ShaunChin

The OCD Collector
Sep 23, 2010
London, Edgware
I'll take the white black camo rotor with pink accents please buddy! Pm me your details. The seed kits are ace, I had one a long time ago sooo good
Hey mate, sorry. I'm not too sure which one you mean. I guess its my fault because both of them kinda have all coloured accents around. At the moment only the one with the Leopard top is still available as UK Gaz has called dibs on the other unless he doesn't mind trading with you. Lemme know. And yea! They're super amazing!