Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

quotes

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
yer...ive just been trying to work out how to quote part of a message not the whole thing...guess you just delete the bit u dont want?

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by jahlad
guess you just delete the bit u dont want?
Ahh there is still hope for the English education system ;)

Originally posted by QuackingPlums
Now I've noticed that some people can quote from multiple sources in one post... I've no idea how they do that... :(
Not telling you... :rolleyes: :D You have to be in a special club... err in fact you have to have over 1,000 posts before you can do it ;)

but come on... doesn't take a major piece of inspiration or leap of faith to do multiple quotes. :D

manike

ohh look I can even quote myself from a post that hasn't even been posted yet! Wow. :) (sorry feeling sarcastic today)

Originally posted by manike
ohh look I can even quote myself from a post that hasn't even been posted yet! Wow. :) (sorry feeling sarcastic today) :D

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
Hahaha... that's funny... :D

I kinda realised that cutting and pasting into multiple quote blocks would be one way of doing it, but assumed that there must be an easier way of selecting all those posts you want to quote from... :eek:

manike

INCEPTIONDESIGNS.COM
Jul 9, 2001
Cloud 9
www.inceptiondesigns.com
Originally posted by QuackingPlums
but assumed that there must be an easier way of selecting all those posts you want to quote from... :eek:
On some board formats there are. But not this one at the moment (hint admin staff ;) ). Here you have to do just a little leg work :)