Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

r/t valve

Spookls

pain is temporary pride is forever
Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
hi kind people of paintball world lm looking for an r/t valve for my mag could you tell me what i should expect to pay
thanks
Luke

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
About $120 plus shipping from the USA

About £70 if you can find one spare in the UK..... good luck with that

Spookls

Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
About $120 plus shipping from the USA

About £70 if you can find one spare in the UK..... good luck with that
thanks bud is there anything different emag and the rt valve I want to get a high rof from my 68 mag

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
The valves use different on/off valve pin lengths. Can't recall the exact dimensions but I don't think an Emag pin will work in a regular automag. Other than that pretty much all of the later valves (RT, RT Pro, Xvalve) will drop into a classic. Just avoid the classic RT because they take air feed in from bottom through the frame rail. ROF is down to input air pressure and trigger frame set up. A correctly shimmed ULT trigger and 1000-1200 psi feed to valve should get it hitting 20+ bps

The one in this video is owned by Justin - a friend I've played UWL with

It shoots through a 140 ball reload in about 7 seconds, which works out at about 20bps

Last edited:

Spookls

Oct 21, 2013
Leicester
The valves use different on/off valve pin lengths. Can't recall the exact dimensions but I don't think an Emag pin will work in a regular automag. Other than that pretty much all of the later valves (RT, RT Pro, Xvalve) will drop into a classic. Just avoid the classic RT because they take air feed in from bottom through the frame rail. ROF is down to input air pressure and trigger frame set up. A correctly shimmed ULT trigger and 1000-1200 psi feed to valve should get it hitting 20+ bps

The one in this video is owned by Justin - a friend I've played UWL with

It shoots through a 140 ball reload in about 7 seconds, which works out at about 20bps

cheers mate for your help and I have got a chap that can set it up for me

Reactions: Gee Tee