Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Raceframed evolution. Charity auction for Cystic Fybrosis,In memorium of Martin Vipas

s1im

ex gwc #21
Oct 23, 2004
essex england
Many of you may know, or at least have met or dealt with Martin (Forum ID: Faceless). He previously played on Thunder and for the past year has played for Samurai.

Unfortunatly he passed away having bravely sufferd from Cystic Fibrosis.

This is a cause close to my heart as my cousin suffers from it and has now reached an age that he really shouldnt be still with us!

whilst at the recent nspl I saw the great efforts of samuri rasing funds for the Cystic Fibrosis trust and feel that i would like to do something to help raise some much important funds.

If you do not wish to bid,don't fancy an nice shiny marker or havent got the funds to be able to place a bid please donate genorously at by debit or credit card at the following address:

http://www.justgiving.com/martinvipas

All donations are secure and sent electronically to Cystic Fibrosis Trust. If you are a UK taxpayer, Justgiving will automatically reclaim an extra 28% in Gift Aid at no cost to you.

What you are bidding on with all of the money going to the above site is a very nice race framed evolution autococker.
this aparently is one of the last produced (was told when i purchased it!)
comes with delrin bolt, dye stickies, clamping feedneck, & car charger.

this is in very good condition and would look nice as even as something to put on a wall!

fully working and i'll service it before it comes out to you!EvoX.jpg

Thanks to voodoodoll you get an 1.1 steel air bottle test until next year aswell

Starting at £20 and with minimum increments of £2 please bid genorously for a good cause.
The auction will end on sat night at 9pm please do not pm you bids just put them up !
I will pay for the postage!
if any one wishes to add anything (even a cheep hopper!) post on here or pm me!

thank you slim:)

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Subject also close to my heart

My Girlfriends au pair family, the father has CF and just had a sucesful double lung transplant - also my friend Pete of www.pimpthatsnack.com fame is a big supporter so go and look there too for further info of Transplants in Mind, an awesome charity

Will be donating