Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

RAMPAGE Recruiting For 2011/2012 SEASON...

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Rampage recruiting now for 2011/2012 season.. Open day training to be arranged

CPPS, CHAMPIONSHIP WINNERS 2011..

2012 PLANS..

CPPS RACE DIVISION POSSIBLE XBALL PENDING PLAYERS ABILITY..

1 POSSIBLEY 2 MILL EVENTS.

Team Rampage- Wants YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...

Team Rampage is a newish team that was put together in the beginning of 2009 with the intention of training to be the best and make our way to the top in whatever we play.

We are now looking for players to expand our Team, to ensure a strong team can be put out at all events we play.

We are committed to creating very competitive, fair and successful team that we wants to do well in whatever we choose to compete in.

We are Proudly Supported by some of the best in the industry, Lips and Planet Eclipse..

SO TO WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOU..

We are looking for players that can commit to the sport at a competitive level and still play fair.

All players must......
•Be Willing to commit to shooting Planet Eclipse Markers and wear all Kit supplied via Kit Deals
•Have transport or a means of travel to get to training/tournies
•Be prepared to attend atleast one tourney and one training session a month
•Be committed to playing
•Have fun no matter what
Players applying for Rampage should ideally have a level of previous tourney experience, but we will also be looking at and trying to encourage newbies into this fanatstic Supair scene.

We are looking for a total of 5/6 players so if your interested and all of what has been mentioned applies to you please get in contact with me Impulse Raider to discuss joining Team Rampage.

Thanks,

Carl (Impulse Raider)
Team Manager

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
Most of us are based in the south east.
We play and train mostly @ CPPS..
I have had alot of interest in this and will be talking with my guys at the Bop 7 Man this weekend to arrange an open day..
So for all those showing an interest update to follow.
Cheers
Carl