Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
Originally posted by kris

Maybe the PA should have introduced this first to the "pro"
:) league first and seen how it went.
oh but then thats 'unfair' to all the other divisions then as they all want it to be the same :rolleyes: a vote/threa was on pa forums *i think* and people didnt want just div 1 to have it. so now they all have it and what do they do f'in moan about it after.

Flash-Bugout

doin' other stuffs
Jul 6, 2001
need to get hold of Tank for an exit
Originally posted by mad dog
And totally unfair for a team who has not got a coach, I am sure you lot know what I mean.
So those teams need to spread the word and get some supporters to chear for them.

Four players had paint up into thier goggles. I will say no more.
Odds on they didn't have chin-straps, or if they did they weren't using them ;) :p

lets do away with the trigger and use a button that we can press instead
Isn't that pretty much what we have now, since we moved from mech triggers to electro markers, where we just press a button to make it fire? :rolleyes:

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
Interesting that Div 4 winners did not have ramping markers and even had 2 Spyders on the field and the bottom team apparently all had ramping markers
We had a ramping Speed '05, a ramping DM4, a ramping Timmy, a non-ramping eblade, a non-ramping Speed '04, and yes the rest were using our club's spyder imagines.

2nd (Leicester Wildcats), 4th (Dagenham Swarm), 5th (Cannock Cobras), and 9th (Sunderland Topgun) all had full sets of ramping markers. I don't know about the other teams.

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001

And totally unfair for a team who has not got a coach, I am sure you lot know what I mean.
what do you want pa to do supply a coach for everyone? teams need to adapt to the game,i they think a coach will give them the edge they need to get one, not to expect the crowd to do it for them

Ive never been totally against ramping moment... [/B]
you have a funny way of showing it in many of your previous posts.

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Originally posted by Andy
oh but then thats 'unfair' to all the other divisions then as they all want it to be the same :rolleyes: a vote/threa was on pa forums *i think* and people didnt want just div 1 to have it. so now they all have it and what do they do f'in moan about it after.
Has anyone from div 4 actually complained? Or are people just assuming, coz i didn't hear anything on the day and was asking teams what they thought all day. Haven't seen any div 4 complain on the web either. I got mugged once or twice and haven't got a bruise on me, and didn't get a complaint of overshoot from any of my many victims, and i wasn't having to make any extra effort to hold back.

xXx

Jun 7, 2004
UK
Visit site
what do you want pa to do supply a coach for everyone? teams need to adapt to the game,i they think a coach will give them the edge they need to get one, not to expect the crowd to do it for them

I think that if coaching is to have value the PA need to let 1 dedicated coach per team on the other side of the rope that is set off the net. Some of the teams had dedicated coaches but the coaches could not get up and down the side line for spectators.

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk
Originally posted by Flash-Bugout
So those teams need to spread the word and get some supporters to chear for them.

Odds on they didn't have chin-straps, or if they did they weren't using them ;) :p

Isn't that pretty much what we have now, since we moved from mech triggers to electro markers, where we just press a button to make it fire? :rolleyes:

Sorry mate it was called humour, I mean a red lit up button like the push on push off type, it was meant to be sarcastic . I know a trigger is a button but it meant like no long trigger just something like a light switch etc.

mad dog

On Facebook
Jan 18, 2002
Nottingham / UK
www.maddivision.co.uk

I was against the issues of safety and is it legal, which I still say its border line if something goes wrong, all the issues have not be dealt with and its been rail roaded along without proper risk assesments.

Issues came up, and I created arguments, in other words I opened my mouth said my point alot of which was very nicely handled in a non-professional manner.

Organised chaos is what I call it, If its business call it business, if there are issue call them issues and deal with them in a professional manner.

This is the key professional.

SO many things are being done and there are so many things that are being missed here, the bigger picture.

Hatts has some good points, he has some bad points.

He creates good answers to arguments and has opened up some myths about paintball.

At least whatever happens he will be remembered one way or another.

I threw some valid points up and got some very unprofessional responses.

I dont pay to play myself, but its a lot of money for them just to open the gate and say play what else are you getting ?

Where are the supporters?

Where are the id badges?

Where are the marvelous radar guns?

Why are there refs wetting there pants when you fire near them on the sidelines when they have ben and passed a school program?

If there are issues of safety why cant it be relayed in a professional manner to other teams, not told take it up with the goggle manufacturer, moan at them not me!

Where is the point of we have now stopped the cheats when they are still doing it, people where firing over 15 bps ramping and non ramping and was not or could not, or even did not get checked.

Yet again i've spoken out on a public forum but please if im wrong tell me so about these points, all I want is for black to be black and white to be white, in other words what has been said by them happens.

All I saw was a lot of sensible players understanding that one mistake coming off the triger in wrong direction could hurt someone.

THEY ARE NOT IN CONTROL OF THE RAMPING BOARD OR TRIGGER.

Status
Not open for further replies.