Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ramping like a pro

chrizwheatley

Northern Baller
Sep 23, 2007
Near Newcastle
I can ramp an epiphany (same board) with 1 finger it really isnt all that difficult once you work out the technique (more of a shake your finger type thing), but like the others has said practice with the 2 it makes it a hell of alot easier!! :D

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
the stock ion trigger will need to be set up properly, if your not really sure how to do it or get it nice you should ask someone whos more experienced to adjust it then you can tinker with it from that

Arkitech

Star in the hood
Feb 28, 2008
dont worry i sorted it.

i got a aftermarket board lol

still learning properly with my epiphany which has a stock board

MJ

IM AGG...my mom says
Oct 24, 2007
Tamworth
put it on semi auto and leave it ;) most places do not allow ramping so there is no need. if you practice on semi and get a quick speed, when you stick it on ramping you will be surprised :D

MJ

Ghostrocket

Its all about your Ego
practice makes perfect

like most of the guys here ...keep at it with the two fingers technique
after a while it becomes habit and without thinking when you are at home you will find your fingers tapping the sofa whilst watching tele or on the steering wheel driving

train those digits ... oh and it will annoy those around you at times :)

ShimmerShot

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2008
Midlands
hi :) i got a new ion XE a couple of months ago - if you read through the manual it says that it only has two modes on uk models (noted by the green on-off power button). the two modes are semi and and rebound - consult your manual on page 11.
Would advise setting your marker for semi which is the lowest setting on there, you will also be able to adjust your Rate Of Fire and Dwell which is explained on page 9-11 in your manual. If you don't have a manual, go to the smart parts website as they have all there current manuals on there.

twiddle your index and middle fingers ;) thing shoots pritty damm fast when you get it going, and its bloody satisfying when it goes