Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

rare items

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
If Africans had enough money to play paintball (let alone feed themselves) then the demand for such goods would go up, hence the 'price elasticity effect' would come into action and we would probably have to pay more for these Sandanas [as at least 99.9% of manufactured goods are price elastic].
Therefore, by not donating to the third world, you're helping keep the cost of paintball sandanas down. Sign up today!
price elasticity effect? are you referring to the price elasticity of demand? because that's got nothing to do with supply & demand. Its about about how much people are willing to pay for something if the price changes.

JDO

Jon & Chris rock my socks
May 13, 2008
London
price elasticity effect? are you referring to the price elasticity of demand? because that's got nothing to do with supply & demand. Its about about how much people are willing to pay for something if the price changes.
Yes it was. I apologize that my satire was not factually accurate. However, I do love the fact that you take issue with my poor use of business terminology - not that I basically said we shouldn't help the third world!

Big Mac

My Custom User Title
Oct 19, 2006
York
Economics was the best year of my life, highlight of everyday.

I wanted to continue it, it was only when i discovered that i got an E that my fun went out of the window.

Obviously didnt take alot in, but i like to think i did and lecture people on it all the time just for the sake of winning an argument, unless of course they did economics in which case they trump me every time:(

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
Lets hope that after that glorious career you aren't looking for a job in literature .

I believe the term was 'cipples'

I give in...I have £250 Gucci trainers.

I've been typing these messages on a new i touch that yet i need to get used to ,but I guess its the usual mod playing the literature card when your thread debate is not going your way

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
I'm sorry ..there's a debate going on here ?

I don't tend to use sarcasm smilies Miss Flintstone I tend to assume due to the nature of this forum most comments are taken to be tongue in cheek.

However..

I was actually conceding a point about my own overpriced accessories there Pebble..if you feel that this means the 'debate' has gone your way then you are welcome to the debate *,the headgear, the associated mojo* and the utmost respect from the under 14's in the world*..well done.*

All sarcasm is marked with an asterisk,thats one of these (*)*.

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
Yes it was. I apologize that my satire was not factually accurate. However, I do love the fact that you take issue with my poor use of business terminology - not that I basically said we shouldn't help the third world!
they got themselves in the mess they can get themselves out of it. :p

Cook$

Just the tip....
Jul 7, 2001
Championsville
I'm sorry ..there's a debate going on here ?

I don't tend to use sarcasm smilies Miss Flintstone I tend to assume due to the nature of this forum most comments are taken to be tongue in cheek.

However..

I was actually conceding a point about my own overpriced accessories there Pebble..if you feel that this means the 'debate' has gone your way then you are welcome to the debate *,the headgear, the associated mojo* and the utmost respect from the under 14's in the world*..well done.*

All sarcasm is marked with an asterisk,thats one of these (*)*.

My God you're good.....