in the ABYSS
olive lang
Ryan Greenspan
skinny kevin
angel frangoza
jonny perchak
Mike hinman
Rodney Squires

TBH you better off selling them on the nation, you may get good money here for the Oliy £100 Ryan £80 Jonny £60 and the rest maybe £40 all the others £30 to £40 these are all ballpark, but at a guess US market would be better

PEBBLE

Toot de la fruit!
Nov 8, 2004
I'm sorry ..there's a debate going on here ?

I don't tend to use sarcasm smilies Miss Flintstone I tend to assume due to the nature of this forum most comments are taken to be tongue in cheek.

However..

I was actually conceding a point about my own overpriced accessories there Pebble..if you feel that this means the 'debate' has gone your way then you are welcome to the debate *,the headgear, the associated mojo* and the utmost respect from the under 14's in the world*..well done.*

All sarcasm is marked with an asterisk,thats one of these (*)*.

wow im a Mod with red writing i iz well ard!

you insulted my intelligence so expect a comment back, and calling me miss flintstone- now whos the 14 year old?

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
That Flintstones thing may have something to do with your username mate. One could say you named yourself Miss Flintstone. ;)

For the rest, I'll let Dskize fight his own fight. But I would like to say that you need to knock off the "he's doing it cuz he's a mod" attitude, because it gets really old, really fast and, more importantly, he had a tendency to be that way long before he became a mod. Might be one of the reasons he is one now...

Anyway, continue. Handbags at the ready in three...two...one...

JDO

Jon & Chris rock my socks
May 13, 2008
London
Can someone make me a mod, I would be *awesome*.

You speak all fancy schmancy, so you're half way there already. All you need now is to develop a hatred for smiling and happiness. :p

Oh, sorry back on topic. These crazy kids and their expensive sandbananas! What next?!

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
You speak all fancy schmancy, so you're half way there already.QUOTE]

What...LOL....english?

Yeah, 'tis a rare thing.

As for the thread, yeah sorry Stoney, least I hosted the pics.

Id say £40 - £80 depending on the player.
As for the sandana, it seems thats a buyers market.