Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Unique Pure Geo 1.5 w/ barrel kit, Laysick Shock Top

Chong

Platinum Member
Jan 14, 2008
Thorpe, Surrey and The OC, CA
Geo 1.5, white (clear) body and chrome accents. Pretty rare color scheme. GST kit, .693 Shaft 3 barrel, GR-2, a matching Exalt front grip, the box including a small parts kit, allen keys, grease, and a barrel sock. Note: I've included a pic of it turned on to show it works, but the shot clock as been reset, so I don't know it's true count. Sorry.
There are a couple scratches in the anno that I put some pics of. It's hard to keep white guns white, especially if you wear rings : / I'm pretty meticulous with my kit and regularly clean and lube it.
Sorry no splits. Pure Geo 1.5 w Shaft 3 kit (shaft kit sold): £315 delivered, £300 picked up from Bricketwood on August 26th SOLD

Laysick Shock CPL demo top. Own a piece of history with Shock's last CPL jersey. It's got padding in shoulders, forearms, wrists, and integrated padded gloves. In great nick, just a couple paint stains. XL Shock Top: £20 SOLD

Unused Planet Eclispe barrel cover from my Geo 3. Blue, new style. Barrel Cover: £7Sold

Empire E'vents 'logo set' with slide clips and forehead jewel. Blue. Logo Set: £5SOLD

Get old school with a Planet Eclipse 'addictEd' Tee. Great shape, no holes/stains. Medium. Tee: £6

Paypal only 'payment owed'. Postage included (unless you have a special request ;) )! I will be at Bricketwood on the 26th for pick-up.
Open to offers, but no trades for the marker. More pics available on request. Thanks for looking!
View attachment 14425View attachment 14426IMG_0178.JPGIMG_0179.JPGIMG_0180.JPGIMG_0181.JPGIMG_0184.JPGView attachment 14420 View attachment 14421IMG_0197.JPG

Last edited:

MattC

Head of The CPPS Mole Correction Facility.
Nov 11, 2008
I'll take the Events clips please