Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rare WGP oracle autococker

Chris Team I.C.E.

Strong in the Force

Hi Guys.

Needing some advice on my rare,heavily customised oracle cocker. Anyone know what I should be looking for on this?

This was originally made for an American Pro Paintball team as ther team gat, only 30 were made and were designed and upped to perfection.

This has all the Karnivor valves and internals, has had the e-blade and zero-b board fitted and has reflective eyes. This has the LED screen so you can play about with all the different firing modes, timing etc and has full Range of firing modes with ramping options, psp etc..

Comes with custom parts on/off w/ purge, short drop forward and kaner 689 barrel..

Comes with loads of spare parts, and a padded jt marker case.

It’s a pewter to black fade, though I would describe it as dark purple to silver.

It’s in pretty much perfect external condition (used obviously). The only damage is the barrel has a few small chips which can be seen in the photos. I used a dye titanium broomstick with it rather than this barrel. I may include the boomstick with it or sell separately as they were always very rare and excellent barrels(anyone know if they are still worth much?).

I bought it off Jakewells a well respected member on here with lots of sales at the end of 2007 (see original post below) and only ended up using it twice as I was too heavily involved in tournaments at the time to mess around much. It worked amazingly well though, was a joy to use and shot ropes. The two times I used it was at tournaments when I had a problem with my sl74 and I we had already won the tournaments I used it instead of my etek backup and it was absolutely able to keep up and was great fun to use.

Last time used worked perfectly however this was over 10 years ago,and I haven’t got access to air etc so can’t test it now. However it does have loads of spares with it.

Original listing here:

https://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/wgp-autococker-orracle-upped-uk.53303/

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Left the game what I thought was temporarily a long time ago due to personal circumstances, then family illness/death, sickness and injury meant I never returned so have finally got round to clearing out my old kit.

Cheers guys.

photos here:

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
Maybe 200 or so but sitting for 10 years doesn't help matters and it has no modes that are currently legal.

The post is contradictory, E2 / Zero B boards do not use LED screens, pop the grips open and take a pic. Also good for any potential buyer as the amount of dead boards I come across due to paint spray being left on boards then left in the garage / loft for a decade :-(

The karni and Orracle guts are basically the same just the Karni uses the ICS to replace the regular hammer > spring > IVG combo

You can get it serviced by someone like myself so it's sold in a known condition.

Last edited:

Chris Team I.C.E.

Strong in the Force
Maybe 200 or so but sitting for 10 years doesn't help matters and it has no modes that are currently legal.

The post is contradictory, E2 / Zero B boards do not use LED screens, pop the grips open and take a pic. Also good for any potential buyer as the amount of dead boards I come across due to paint spray being left on boards then left in the garage / loft for a decade :-(

You can get it serviced by someone like myself so it's sold in a known condition.

Thank you buddy, that’s extremely useful and very much appreciated.
I just took the specs from the original sale thread as I don’t know too much about them and assumed it to be correct,see photo below.

ill shoot you a pm about servicing in a bit to explore that with you to see if thats worth doing.2B40C834-D56B-4EAC-864C-3A6EFEA2F230.jpeg
thanks again.

k4p84

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2009
www.paintballskirmish.co.uk
That answers it, blue PCB is either Zero B or E2 which are virtually the same.

Drop me a message if you want it looked at and see if we can make it a more appealing purchase to a potential buyer.

Banil

Fe
Dec 29, 2007
I would say you are looking in th £200 region. Mechanicals tend to be more preferred autocockers at the moment.

Chris Team I.C.E.

Strong in the Force
Thanks for the replies peeps,very helpful. I’m leaning towards getting it fully serviced before selling it. Will mean I make less money but any buyer can be assured it’s working well before buying. Im not sure if this will add any value, but seems like the right thing to do.