Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ravie783 not posting

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
right here we go.
right i bought a fire lense off this guy and have still not resieved it. i did a bank transfer on the 19th of may and he said that he would send the lense as soon as he got the money..... A week later still no lense? so i posted up

hey can you tell me if you have posted them as i have pmed you and you havent replied.

been waiting a week now.

-stewy
he then replied on the 26th

Apologies dude i honestly forgot :O will send tuesday morning with a £5 refund (want it via paypal?)

Apologies again.. i got swamped !
then the 1st came and still no lense? i then posted up

lense still hasent arrived :(

some one poke him for me :mad:

and no reply...

his freind Niall W has tried to get somthing out of him and i have aprrechiated that but still nothing has been done.

so it has been about 3 weeks now and still no lense i have pmed him saying could you tell me when you are posting the lense and still no reply.

any help would be apprechiated

here is the thread

http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=103694

any mods who can shair there knowledge would be grate.

-stewy

jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
yer at training on wednesday he told me how swamped he was and sending it next day ravie is trustworthy guy and im sure you will recieve your lense but i will try and get some answers for you

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
cheers guys i realis that he has been swamped but i have pmed him etc etc and he still dident get back to me.

i wouldnt have made this thread if i got some answers but i was starting to get a bit agrevated.

regards

-stewy

ravie783

Swiiissshhhhh!!!
Jan 10, 2008
UK, Bedfordshire
Was pointed this way...

I posted the lense last thursday? Im guessing it hasn't arrived?

Apologies i haven't got back to your pm's, i honestly haven't checked them in over a week.

Ill sort you out with a refund and then hunt down my lense with RM on my next day off if thats cool with you?

Let me no.

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
have you sent it recorded delivery? or special delivery? as you will have a tracking code. Refund would be grate i will wait until Saturday just in case if that is ok? If not i will get in contact with you.

can you give me a tracking code if you have sent it .

-stewy

ravie783

Swiiissshhhhh!!!
Jan 10, 2008
UK, Bedfordshire
I've been looking for a tracking code but i haven't found it yet, i rarely keep my receipts (been lucky so far i guess)

Ill throw u a full refund monday either way, u've been messed about and i no how crappy it feels,

Let me no if it arrives though

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
cheers dude, i am very grateful for this i read some other threads like this and people just go insane.

-stewy