Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Rd 1 thanks and appreciation.

RICH HARRIS

The legend limps on
Nov 18, 2002
Living on the edge, often bouncing on a ledge
Ok guys first off id like to thank all you guys, the teams. Without your continued support i would of been sat in a muddy field on my own :(

I wanna thank our ever growing list of sponsors and series supporters.

Planet Eclipse
Just Paintball
Phoenix Paintball
Celtic Paintballs
Warped
Scottish Warriors
JCS Sports
Laysick and Kartel prime
P8ntballer forums
DYE Precision
Proto Paintball
Anarky Paintball
UKPSF
HPAC

Big shout out to sizzling Sue on the food.

The refs, where would i be without you guys. Thats all of you including Marshal Law, Devastation and co who stood in and helped at last minute notice. Also thanks to Tracey for her shoulder to cry on and help and support.

Photo Nick for his continued ability to make us all look awesome. But he needs to work on his air brushing skills as his camera always adds pounds to me :p

Thanks to the trade who came to support the event directly with stands, Just, Warped and Scottish warriors and ive been assured if the conditions are better we will have the JCS stand and maybe a few more ;)

Thanks to my admin staff, Gem and Emily who despite freezing there bits off still were great.

DJ Jimmy on his wheels of steel, well laptop for the music, altough some may struggle to class all that he played as music:rolleyes:

Also a massive thanks to the Devastation boys, Dave Evo, Alex, Big Nick and Shell for there help on set up and pack down.

If ive missed anyone off i apologise, no excuse im just an idiot if i have.

See you at round 2.

Biscuit

Mar 21, 2006
wakey
Visit site
rich your an idiot

next time do this first ,then less grief will come your way

marshall law were glad to help out bud

but pleezz don,t ask to often

had to fore go lunch and for a big lad like me

don,t do no good for your figure;)

plus everybody running about on field in the afternoon looked like food:eek:

it,s bad when dw starts to look like a large chocolate sponge with sprinkles on it:eek::eek::D:D