Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Re~chargeable packs...Any good.?

Cusack

Oct 17, 2005
looks pretty good. i might get one.

Isnt there that guy from HPG who's selling batteries?

Cliff-In2Deep

Banned
May 24, 2007
Basingstoke
www.in2deep.co.uk
looks pretty good. i might get one.
LOL..he only had 2 & there gone, it might be worth while doing a group buy on these, could Pm him on a multi~buy & see what he comes up with, if there are anymore interest in this...

10.4v works good in reloader
How long have you been using this in your hopper for, as if it's new it might take some time to degrade the board down & as J@mes said a too high voltage might fry your board...

Also I'll wait to see what Lucky has to say on this when it arrives...

Cliff...:)

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
6 AA's are 9.0v, 2 9v's are 9.4v.
9.6v is the perfect power, i dont think 9.8v will do much damage, but its above the recommended input.

These things will probo work without fault, was just making people aware of what could happen (very unlikely).

-James
James, i was actually going to measure the voltage on the hopper in use, to see what the board was seeing rather than just adding up the multiples. I know 9.6v is the preferred supply and although this pack that i have bought is rated at 9.8v, i reckon if you charge them the day before you need them, and then let them rest (off charge), i'd doubt that you'd actually see a voltage above 9.6v anyway.
Ps ebay update from the seller while i was getting more wine:rolleyes:
Hello Colin,thankyou for purchasing and quick payment,will get items to you as soon as possible.
on a side note:
1/ please charge pack the day/evening before and allow to sit an hour before use.
2/ please use white foam included to pack out the powerpack inside the hopper to stop it rattling during gameplay.
I think basically he's saying the same, if you plug it in straight off of charge then things "will" go bang:eek:

Isnt there that guy from HPG who's selling batteries?
"That guy from HPG"! Sorry but it made me laugh, Oli described as "that guy".
Sorry but i am a bit drunk:rolleyes:

LOL..he only had 2 & there gone, it might be worth while doing a group buy on these, could Pm him on a multi~buy & see what he comes up with, if there are anymore interest in this...

Also I'll wait to see what Lucky has to say on this when it arrives...

Cliff...:)
Cliff,
Of course i'll update everyone as to whether they are any good:cool:

These packs are simple to make and if you think people may be interested then i'll do some research for you, i may be able to get better packs for less money if anyone's interested?

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
James, i was actually going to measure the voltage on the hopper in use, to see what the board was seeing rather than just adding up the multiples. I know 9.6v is the preferred supply and although this pack that i have bought is rated at 9.8v, i reckon if you charge them the day before you need them, and then let them rest (off charge), i'd doubt that you'd actually see a voltage above 9.6v anyway.
Ps ebay update from the seller while i was getting more wine:rolleyes:

I think basically he's saying the same, if you plug it in straight off of charge then things "will" go bang:eek:

"That guy from HPG"! Sorry but it made me laugh, Oli described as "that guy".
Sorry but i am a bit drunk:rolleyes:

Cliff,
Of course i'll update everyone as to whether they are any good:cool:

These packs are simple to make and if you think people may be interested then i'll do some research for you, i may be able to get better packs for less money if anyone's interested?
Im interested ,I was thinking of building some myself and I'd more than happily let someone else do all the clever stuff.

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
Still doing the research guys but been a bit busy of late.
I obviously know what i want to achieve but i'm trying to get suppliers down to a sensible price;)
After all, we all love a bargain:p